or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 699

post #10471 of 23710
If italian Stefano Bemer comes to mind.
post #10472 of 23710

New Balance, NEW BALLANCE!!! LOL

post #10473 of 23710
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by greasymonkey View Post

If italian Stefano Bemer comes to mind.

Might be. Might not.
post #10474 of 23710
Sure wish some of those Japanese shoes were a bit more accessible
post #10475 of 23710

Any progress updates on the Chestnut St James II Pre-order from December? I can't remember if delivery would be mid/late March or early April. Something tells me all the GMTO/Pre-orders I participated in will be hitting my bank account at the same time :satisfied: 

post #10476 of 23710
Quote:
Originally Posted by patliean1 View Post

Any progress updates on the Chestnut St James II Pre-order from December? I can't remember if delivery would be mid/late March or early April. Something tells me all the GMTO/Pre-orders I participated in will be hitting my bank account at the same time satisfied.gif  

Also the Bonafe cordovan boots I believe were scheduled the same time right?
post #10477 of 23710
Is there a date set for the big reveal of the new brand, whomever it might be?
post #10478 of 23710

CARMINA 80189 SPLIT TOE DERBY GROUP MTO IS CONFIRMED

 

For all interested participants for the Carmina 80189 Split toe Derby GMTO, please follow this link:

http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/carmina-80189-split-toe-in-burgundy-calf-group-mto-50-deposit

 

Interested participants:

@Macs

@ALEX

@Pbayvip

@Jazzmenco

@andrel42

@Faster

@shagedelic

@badsha

 

Please let us know if you have any questions by sending is an e-mail at sales@skoaktiebolaget.se

 

Kind regards,

Team Skoaktiebolaget

post #10479 of 23710

The Carmina GMTO for a split toe derby on the Rain last in dark burgundy calf is online at this LINK

 

Participants so far are:

@Pbayvip

@Jazzmenco

@andrel42

@Faster

@shagedelic

@badsha

@urban

 

Anyone else whising to jump in is more than welcome, just go to the LINK and join!

 

Thanks to all the participants and to @Leaves and the Skoaktiebolaget team for having made this possible!

 

- EDIT: edited link


Edited by Macs - 3/5/15 at 7:42am
post #10480 of 23710

Any idea how many eyelets?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macs View Post
 

The Carmina GMTO for a split toe derby on the Rain last in dark burgundy calf is online at this LINK

 

Participants so far are:

@Pbayvip

@Jazzmenco

@andrel42

@Faster

@shagedelic

@badsha

@urban

 

Anyone else whising to jump in is more than welcome, just go to the LINK and join!

 

Thanks to all the participants and to @Leaves and the Skoaktiebolaget team for having made this possible!

post #10481 of 23710
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoKey View Post
 
Any idea how many eyelets?

Model 80189:

 

post #10482 of 23710

Gotcha.  I wasn't sure if changes had to be made when adapting to the Rain last.  Six eyelets then.  Thanks. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macs View Post
 

Model 80189:

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

post #10483 of 23710
Hey @Leaves or @Skoaktiebolaget

Has something changed in regards to what lasts Edward Green considers base last for certain shoe models so to speak. I am possession of the latest EG price list (December 2014) from you guys and I noticed some changes.
For example EG lists model name and last available for that model. For example,
Falkirk and than available lasts 202,82

I was able to order Falkirk on 202 last under MTO Standard

For Galway is see this

Galway Goodyear 82, 202

Does this mean that Galway is available on either 82 or 202 last under MTO Standard or would ordering Galway on 202 last fall under MTO Advanced?

I was always under impression that making Galway on 202 last would be considered MTO Advanced.
post #10484 of 23710
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

Hey @Leaves or @Skoaktiebolaget

Has something changed in regards to what lasts Edward Green considers base last for certain shoe models so to speak. I am possession of the latest EG price list (December 2014) from you guys and I noticed some changes.
For example EG lists model name and last available for that model. For example,
Falkirk and than available lasts 202,82

I was able to order Falkirk on 202 last under MTO Standard

For Galway is see this

Galway Goodyear 82, 202

Does this mean that Galway is available on either 82 or 202 last under MTO Standard or would ordering Galway on 202 last fall under MTO Advanced?

I was always under impression that making Galway on 202 last would be considered MTO Advanced.

That's correct, the Galway (Goodyear welted) is available on the 82 or 202 last for MTO Standard.

post #10485 of 23710

Any preview of incoming stock models for March?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread