Let's start thinking about summer... - Page 14
Styleforum Top Picks
Whether the dye job works out or not, you'll still end up with a Merona shirt at best.
I hope you get the result you want, but I don't think you'll really be creating an equivalent product for 2% of the cost. You may spend that much, and thus come out without spending the other 98%, but I don't think it's a good comparison.
Yes, with the crouching visual, you must have seen this reaction coming, but I don't know if you're serious.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get ahold of something like tween's pebble shirt, but beyond that -- for me -- a lot of things are too exorbitant to justify. Often, I'm happier just slapping some thrifted fist-sized Armani buttons onto a cheaper shirt than I am being disappointed by something higher end. That's just shirts, though. And in patterns I'll rarely wear. YMMV.
Check out the reviews they are pretty good.