Please folks, do yourselves a favor and NEVER use Indochino. This is one of the worst experiences I've ever had and I have no one to blame but myself. I was warned. Here's my experience:
- ordered in early January
- order arrived around one month later
- jacket fits very well / fabric seems to be good quality but is on the thin side in the pants
- pants are SKIN TIGHT in the thighs and crotch and flare out almost like bell bottoms at the ankle. They are almost comical.
- I take them into my tailor who, after she finishes laughing, says that there isn't enough fabric to take out and can only take out 1" in the thigh and less than an inch in the crotch because they didn't leave much fabric
- I begin the remake process with Indochino. They are fairly responsive over email, but I so wish I could get on the phone and talk with someone for 5 minutes to work through this.
- They disagreed with my tailors recommendation to add four inches to the thighs and two to the crotch. They said I need to wait for a tailor to review the measurements and make their recommendation.
- I wait one week. They finally respond to my email and say that their entire China operation is shut down for two weeks for the Chinese New Year.
- I wait THREE WEEKS and check in again.
- They say they are catching up.
- I email a few days later and they say the pants in production and that the adjustments will be made during production. I have no idea what kind of alterations they will make and won't know until they are shipped.
I paid just under $400 for this suit. Until I'm in a position to do a full MTM suit, my next will be from eHaberdasher's Benjamin line. Indochino has been a nightmare and I will never order from them again. If they get the alterations right (I have no reason to believe they will) I will end up with a nice suit, but the process of getting there and time involved is just not worth saving $100.