I'm moving soon and need to clear out the wardrobe of things that I no longer wear often.
For sale is a caviar Nau Riding Jacket, in size medium. This is Nau's take on a "shell blazer" -- I've found it quite useful for travel, as it is stylish but wind-resistant and water-resistant, great for a night out.
This is an older version of the Riding Jacket that is currently sold by Nau. The main differences are that this one has a zip breast pocket and no flap ticket pocket.
Description from Nau (Click to show)
All the benefits of a soft shell in the style of a blazer: the recycled polyester/stretch polyester blend offers wind and water resistance and is treated with a DWR finish to repel rain. On cooler evenings, lapels button up to neck for added warmth.
- Durable, water repellent, wind resistant and highly breathable recycled polyester soft shell fabric offers comfort and flexibility.
- DWR finish for water repellency and added wind resistance.
- Lined sleeves and torso for a tailored fit.
- Blazer-style, four-button front Collar buttons up for added protection.
- Two hand pockets, one right zip chest security pocket, and one drop-in internal pocket.
- Center back vent for breathability.
- Tailored details: back dart, bound seams, finished interior, button cuffs.
Smooth double weave recycled polyester fabric combines with stretch polyester and a DWR finish for a wind and-water-resistant and highly breathable soft shell.
- P2P: 21.5
- Shoulder: 18
- BOC: 30.75
- Sleeve: 26
Price includes shipping, PayPal and CONUS only. Thanks for looking!