or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › John Lobb Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Lobb Appreciation Thread - Page 62

post #916 of 1687
Dub monk party in here - lookin' good gents!
post #917 of 1687
William II in gold museum calf....

Vermot029.jpg

Vermot031.jpg

William II boots in chestnut....

010_zps0c1f333d.jpg
post #918 of 1687
Man! I want at least one of those yellow boxes! Beautiful shoes, all.
post #919 of 1687
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

Dub monk party in here - lookin' good gents!

Since it is a party, I am in icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

William in brown buffalo leather. Plus William's mate: Kiton single monks.


post #920 of 1687
^^^ Two winners there. Love the colour of the Kiton pair in particular.
post #921 of 1687
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

^^^ Two winners there. Love the colour of the Kiton pair in particular.

Thanks Roger.
post #922 of 1687
Thanks everyone. On most days I prefer EG or GG to JL but no one makes a double monk like JL. The proportions are perfect, the look timeless, and built like a tank
post #923 of 1687
My JL William II boots in black calf arrived today with much thanks to Will at Leathersoul, to join the chestnut pair I picked-up 2 years ago....

005_zpsbabaa9be.jpg

009_zps342695d8.jpg

007_zps6ad7f6d7.jpg

008_zpscca241af.jpg

022_zps2acf0b5c.jpg

013_zpsebd1520f.jpg
post #924 of 1687

^ That is pure awesomeness.

 

Congrats! :fonz:

 

How did you go by the sizing by the way?

post #925 of 1687
moosicpa you are on fire. man on fire, man down, feet are burning up
post #926 of 1687
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post

My JL William II boots in black calf arrived today with much thanks to Will at Leathersoul, to join the chestnut pair I picked-up 2 years ago....

005_zpsbabaa9be.jpg

009_zps342695d8.jpg

007_zps6ad7f6d7.jpg

008_zpscca241af.jpg

022_zps2acf0b5c.jpg

013_zpsebd1520f.jpg

Gorgeous!!!!smile.gif
post #927 of 1687
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post

My JL William II boots in black calf arrived today with much thanks to Will at Leathersoul, to join the chestnut pair I picked-up 2 years ago....











013_zpsebd1520f.jpg

Beautiful and very special ... I prefer the brown ...

post #928 of 1687

Those boots look like they can withstand a Nuclear Blast.

post #929 of 1687
MoosicPA (and others): How do you like the toe cap on the William II (boot or shoe) compared to the toe cap on the William I? Curious to hear your thoughts ....
post #930 of 1687
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenfoldtieguy View Post

MoosicPA (and others): How do you like the toe cap on the William II (boot or shoe) compared to the toe cap on the William I? Curious to hear your thoughts ....


I know this is controversial but I prefer the toecap on the William 2 myself!

Those boots are lovely.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › John Lobb Appreciation Thread