SALE ALERT! NEW JL Rowleys at Neiman's in ATLANTA in Misty Green calf - two pair, one in an 8E and one a 10E. They look absolutely beautiful to me, brand new, unworn. It looked like the each box had shoebags but no trees. Reduced to $710 then 25% off brings them down to $550 or so. I bought a pair in an 8.5 which works great for me (unfortunately I bought them before they went down to $550 but they're beautiful shoes at $710. Ask for Lou (who is my SA here in Atlanta) if you think you can wear them. This is a consolidation sale and there are no returns. I don't know if they would ship them but I don't see why not.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on Today at 12:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 6/25/15 at 4:19pm in Classic Menswear
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 6/22/15 at 12:36pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only Last post on 7/1/15 at 7:49pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:20 pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
John Lobb Appreciation Thread - Page 58
Styleforum Top Picks
The difference between brown and plum is subtle, depending on the lighting. I think you'd need to view both side by side in person, and relatively bright outdoor lighting, to be able to tell them apart right away.
Brown on the left, plum on the right - indoor lighting at Leffot:
Mine in brown, pic taken on a cloudy morning:
/****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
You wear them in snow? The pic is so classic, looks like out of a magazine
Thanks! Yup, had to wear them after a snow storm one day. But, I usually have no qualms wearing my (finer) shoes as long as weather conditions are not too bad. If it was snowing then and there and/or if there was ice all over the place then you can rest assured that I would be wearing my Alden Indy 404s (Kudu) with lug soles!
Thank You goodlensboy, I always enjoy watching your "tutorial" of shoe care, one of the reason I was confident buying the JL shoes. The leather patina is really hard to catch on the camera, so I can honestly say that color on the photo doesn't look quite the same as in real life, it feels a bit "lifeless" in this photo .. it is really hard making the decision when buying the JL based solely on the web photos.
Thank you too Cerutti, I really like your Bespoke Naples suit thread, and I am preparing for my first double breasted bespoke suit at Mr. Pirozzi in Naples.
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Leather jacket - Length vs Fit? 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 11 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 18 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 19 minutes ago
- › Compared to my friends, I'm failing in my career. How do I get back... 20 minutes ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 20 minutes ago
- › Official Filson Thread - Clothing/Bags Etc 21 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 25 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...