Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on 2/4/16 at 4:10pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/19/16 at 12:59pm in Classic Menswear
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only Last post on Yesterday at 6:02 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: Yesterday
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: Yesterday
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: Yesterday
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Lobb Appreciation Thread - Page 55post #811 of 35101/14/14 at 2:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #812 of 35101/14/14 at 4:09pmpost #813 of 35101/14/14 at 4:21pm
I miss NYC...post #814 of 35101/14/14 at 4:28pmpost #815 of 35101/14/14 at 7:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by DpprDr
I miss NYC...
3 to 5 miles a day - nice. A guy wouldn't even feel guilty not going to the gym.post #816 of 35101/15/14 at 4:15ampost #817 of 35101/15/14 at 8:30ampost #818 of 35101/23/14 at 9:00amQuote:That was the routine plus the gym! Now I'm lucky if I get 1/4 of a mile walking from my car to my office (I park at the end of the lot). It's defenitely added more "stress" to my pants. More treadmill miles (the single digit temperature here in MI is no fun to run in) to look forward to.
Today: Lazenby in the 8K:
For those who own the 7K and 8K, do you find more heel slippage on the 7K? Instep seems higher on my 8K but the heel is better.post #819 of 35101/23/14 at 9:14amQuote:Originally Posted by DpprDrQuote:That was the routine plus the gym! Now I'm lucky if I get 1/4 of a mile walking from my car to my office (I park at the end of the lot). It's defenitely added more "stress" to my pants. More treadmill miles (the single digit temperature here in MI is no fun to run in) to look forward to.
Today: Lazenby in the 8K:
For those who own the 7K and 8K, do you find more heel slippage on the 7K? Instep seems higher on my 8K but the heel is better.
No appreciable difference for me. I have very little heel slippage with these lasts.post #820 of 35101/23/14 at 1:01pmpost #821 of 35101/23/14 at 3:44pm
At Neiman's Atlanta store, you can spot some Rothley's (I think UK sizes 8E and size 10E - I believe there were only two boxes there) in misty green for $710 as part of Last Call. That is if you can avert your eyes from all the crap they're selling as shoes. It does strike me as rather strange that next to the Brioni, Kiton and Isaia salons of suits and sport coats you have a shoe department which is, for the most part, full of stuff like this (for $1450).post #822 of 35101/23/14 at 4:19pmpost #823 of 35101/23/14 at 4:23pmpost #824 of 35101/23/14 at 4:28pmpost #825 of 35101/23/14 at 5:45pm
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Edward Green, Grenson and Hunter size 13 shoes 11 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 38 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 3 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 6 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1