Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on 9/29/16 at 1:25am in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 4/17/16 at 2:48pm in Classic Menswear
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only Last post on Yesterday at 3:29 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care GuideLast edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
John Lobb Appreciation Thread - Page 6post #77 of 43383/9/13 at 10:59ampost #78 of 43383/9/13 at 11:12ampost #79 of 43383/9/13 at 11:45am
In my experience with Lobbs their EE isn't really that wide. Go with one of their fuller fitting lasts and get the wider size. Don't let anyone tell you they will stretch, they don't. If one doesn't feel right at first, skip it and try another last or size. Good luck.post #80 of 43383/9/13 at 3:26pmThanks all for the compliments!
Also, I'd have to agree with PSG regarding the wide fitting. My Tudor Boots are 9EE and they are a good fit. I wouldn't say they look or feel wide at all, IMO. But that is my only pair of shoes in the 7000B so perhaps the normal width on that last is narrow.post #81 of 43383/11/13 at 6:10pmpost #82 of 43383/11/13 at 6:15pmThread Starterpost #83 of 43383/15/13 at 10:47pmpost #84 of 43383/16/13 at 12:49ampost #85 of 43383/16/13 at 1:59ampost #86 of 43383/16/13 at 3:32amThread Starterpost #87 of 43383/16/13 at 3:54amQuote:Originally Posted by lhuynh
Thanks for starting this thread.
Lobbs are my favorite. For me, the leather is just amazing even compared to other very high quality shoes. I'll have to post some more of mine at some point.
Here are the Chambord II in bracken (basically chestnut) in misty calf that I bought in January. My poor photography doesn't do them justice.
I've been traveling so much I still haven't taken them for a spin yet. Very soon though...
Agree, they only use an Italian tannery who supply exclusively to them...exquisite stuff.post #88 of 43383/16/13 at 3:55ampost #89 of 43383/16/13 at 4:00amThread Starterpost #90 of 43383/16/13 at 6:45am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1167 Active Users (205 Members and 962 Guests)
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 14 seconds ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 24 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Yuketen blucher moccasin red US8.5 2012 rare 3 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 4 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 4 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 5 minutes ago
- › SOLD - Guidi 991 tall lace-up boots in soft black horse leather -... 5 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...