or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › John Lobb Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Lobb Appreciation Thread - Page 38

post #556 of 1781
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodog View Post
 

 

Thats just awesome. Thanks for the link!

 

+1 Really enjoyed all that shoe p0rn.

post #557 of 1781
Not nearly as fancy as the stuff above, but still love my classic City IIs.

post #558 of 1781
Quote:
Originally Posted by JermynStreet View Post

Not nearly as fancy as the stuff above, but still love my classic City IIs.

 

In my opinion, there is a reason why the staples last so long - you just don't get bored with them!

Nice shoes by the way, one of my favorites along with Phillip II.

:fonz:

post #559 of 1781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnelli413 View Post

In my opinion, there is a reason why the staples last so long - you just don't get bored with them!
Nice shoes by the way, one of my favorites along with Phillip II.
fing02%5B1%5D.gif
+1 on that sentiment. Can't go wrong with a pair of Phillip II's.
post #560 of 1781
JermynStreet, awesome classic!
post #561 of 1781
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post
 

I wasn't able to find one, so I thought I would start one. Although I don't get my first pair for another couple of days, I figured it still might be good to have a thread here anyway.

 

 

The reason I'm starting one is because I know how helpful the other shoe threads like Edward Green, Gaziano & Girling, Crockett and Jones, and the others have been when making my decisions on which shoes to buy. Extremely helpful when doing ones shopping mostly by internet.

 

 

So it is my hope that even though I know very little, that we might be able to share information in regards where to buy, and what Lasts and designs are availible.

 

 

Besides I never get tired of looking at some more shoe porn.

 

Hey dddrees Mr Thread Starter - you will be proud to know that I got my first pair of JLs today.

 

Along with EG Galways.

 

 

Wrist shot with Steven Taffel of Leffot, who was wearing a vintage GMT.

post #562 of 1781
^^two staples!!
post #563 of 1781

Today is William day.

 

 

post #564 of 1781
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodog View Post

Today is William day.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





Very nice! Is that Buffalo Tan?
post #565 of 1781
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusvs View Post


Very nice! Is that Buffalo Tan?

 

Thanks! Nope, tan (which is what I believe JL calls "Ardilla") is much lighter in color. This is the Meleze Buffalo Calf.

post #566 of 1781
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodog View Post

Thanks! Nope, tan (which is what I believe JL calls "Ardilla") is much lighter in color. This is the Meleze Buffalo Calf.

OK, thanks!
post #567 of 1781
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodog View Post
 

Today is William day.

 

 


JL William in action! 

Nice shot by the way! How did you manage to maintain such a clear focus in action?

Cheers :fonz:

post #568 of 1781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnelli413 View Post
 


JL William in action! 

Nice shot by the way! How did you manage to maintain such a clear focus in action?

Cheers :fonz:

 

Yes - props on those awesome pics, especially the one on the bike!

post #569 of 1781
Wow, that is one crazy shot hoodog!
post #570 of 1781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnelli413 View Post


JL William in action! 


Nice shot by the way! How did you manage to maintain such a clear focus in action?


Cheers fing02%5B1%5D.gif

+1

I guess the bike is moving but his feet are stationary so the background is blurred and shoes clear! Awesome shot inlove.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › John Lobb Appreciation Thread