or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › John Lobb Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Lobb Appreciation Thread - Page 35

post #511 of 1464

Thank you everyone.

post #512 of 1464
A beautiful Fall day here, thought I'd wear my chestnut William II boots....



post #513 of 1464
http://www.mrporter.com/product/379358

Anyone have this model (William in Plum)? The website says purple, but a CS rep. tells me it is officially plum.

If yes, observations/thoughts on color, versatility, etc.?

Thanks.
post #514 of 1464
Your link directed me to the page with Editor's Note: "This version comes in undeniably suave plum-coloured leather and is finished with golden buckles, all beautifully crafted in the brand's Northampton factory."
post #515 of 1464
Nice one MoosicPa.
post #516 of 1464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan K C View Post

Your link directed me to the page with Editor's Note: "This version comes in undeniably suave plum-coloured leather and is finished with golden buckles, all beautifully crafted in the brand's Northampton factory."

Yep - I realize they are plum. Just wondering if anyone has these them, and, if so, their thoughts on them. Thanks.
post #517 of 1464
Some Lobb's love (or Lobbe):









More coming...
post #518 of 1464

jl.JPG 45k .JPG file

As long JL changed finish heel?

post #519 of 1464

 

I believe so. :colgate:

post #520 of 1464

maybe I do not say so but the question is meant to change the "design heel" of which year?

post #521 of 1464

 

WoW, I was checking for some syles on a JL web page, and found this one in Deep Purple Classic .. The New St. Crepin 2013
 

post #522 of 1464
Quote:
Originally Posted by njaflo View Post

maybe I do not say so but the question is meant to change the "design heel" of which year?

The heel top-lift, incorporating the JL logo, was introduced maybe eight or nine years ago.
post #523 of 1464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola View Post
 

 

WoW, I was checking for some syles on a JL web page, and found this one in Deep Purple Classic .. The New St. Crepin 2013
 

Not quite inspiring like the 09 & 10 versions

post #524 of 1464
Yes, but not as ostentatious as some other years model as well.

John Lobb 1996 to 2001, 2009 and 2010 are best of all limited edition models. I have a pair in the making utilizing the 2009 idea.
post #525 of 1464
09 is the GOAT
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › John Lobb Appreciation Thread