need a better quality picture for the plums
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on 10/19/16 at 1:23am in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 4/17/16 at 2:48pm in Classic Menswear
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only Last post on Today at 4:28 am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care GuideLast edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
John Lobb Appreciation Thread - Page 280post #4187 of 43497/2/16 at 5:37ampost #4188 of 43497/2/16 at 8:17ampost #4189 of 43497/2/16 at 6:33pmpost #4190 of 43497/2/16 at 7:23pmpost #4191 of 43497/3/16 at 6:20pm
I have a question regarding John Lobb Classic and John Lobb Prestige pricing. I understand the Tudor chelsea boot is $1855 with shoe trees but Lawry chelsea boot is $1855 without shoe trees. But the Tudor is a higher line.... Why is the Tudor boot that is finer in detail that comes with shoe trees cost the same with a classic line shoes with no trees.. ???post #4192 of 43497/3/16 at 6:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by jujujoo11
I have a question regarding John Lobb Classic and John Lobb Prestige pricing. I understand the Tudor chelsea boot is $1855 with shoe trees but Lawry chelsea boot is $1855 without shoe trees. But the Tudor is a higher line.... Why is the Tudor boot that is finer in detail that comes with shoe trees cost the same with a classic line shoes with no trees.. ???
Absolutely no rhyme or reasonpost #4193 of 43497/3/16 at 7:29pmpost #4194 of 43497/3/16 at 7:40pm
No sure what the difference is other htan the lawry being on the 8695 last and the tudor on the 7000. As far as i know the 8695 is not available on the prestige sole.
Also to me it looks that the lawry is also 200 cheaper.
I prefer the lawry on the 8695, the tudor is too pointy for me for a boot.
http://www.barneys.com/John-Lobb-Lawry-Chelsea-Boots-504420271.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&cmpntype=pla&campaignid=345512835&adgroupid=27670322595&campaign=[PLA]%20-%20Product%20Types%20-%20Tier%202&adgroup=Men%20-%20Shoes%20-%20Boots&product_partition_id=144524787401&product_id=00505044202835&k_clickid=17bb01e3-8cc1-4e2c-b762-8ef0c2914687&gclid=Cj0KEQjw7-K7BRCkkIH3t_WwoskBEiQAD8oY3qxthSyIjJPghTSmP4Fh-Lxw5jshVXczBkfQo0EGE8IaAvKf8P8HAQpost #4195 of 43497/3/16 at 7:42pm
Yes they are. I think i am developing a serious Lobb habit bc i just ordered another one about 5 days after this one came in. KLEIN in Bracken misty.
Also maybe it is just me but i find the smell of a new pair of Lobbs just intoxicating....post #4196 of 43497/3/16 at 7:44pmQuote:
isn't that a saint crispin model? Yes Lobbs smell nice :)post #4197 of 43497/3/16 at 7:56pm
My StC experimenting is long over.
The Klein is one of the old Crepin models, i believe 1996.
Post edit. I just realized you probably meant the Crepin models from Lobb not The St. Crispins shoe companypost #4198 of 43497/3/16 at 8:02pmQuote:
yea.. I realized Lobb is doing MTO for crepin models. My 2009 is coming tuesday from what I heard. And I will pick up a chelsea boot too maybe the Tudor in black.post #4199 of 43497/3/16 at 8:09pmQuote:
Yes they have a list of mto available shoes that are pretty much available year around, and they always have some extra ones at the mto trunk shows. Other times they will also do non available shoes if you say "pretty please" and thry still have the patterns at the factory...
I have not warmed up to chelsea boots yet... but considering the brooklands for more dressy boots. I already have two dressy boots from EG so a 3rd may be overkill thoughpost #4200 of 43497/3/16 at 8:43pm
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › What are you drinking right now? 1 minute ago
- › Japan Blue JB0601 14.8oz Selvedge Denim - High Tapered 7 minutes ago
- › I need advice on winter buy. 7 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 12 minutes ago
- › Shoulder to Shoulder and Pit to Pit Measurement Question 12 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 15 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 20 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 20 minutes ago
- › Requesting Blazer Fit Feedback 20 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...