I think its because I have flat feet, Im not sure. I actually tried on .5 size down and I couldn't buckle on the middle hole and had to use the closet buckle hole. Way too tight, and saying that over time it will break in was not a option, since the buckle issue.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on 10/19/16 at 1:23am in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 4/17/16 at 2:48pm in Classic Menswear
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only Last post on Today at 4:28 am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care GuideLast edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
John Lobb Appreciation Thread - Page 261post #3902 of 43494/30/16 at 12:49ampost #3903 of 43494/30/16 at 2:00ampost #3904 of 43494/30/16 at 6:01ampost #3905 of 43494/30/16 at 6:23ampost #3906 of 43494/30/16 at 6:28ampost #3907 of 43494/30/16 at 7:06ampost #3908 of 43494/30/16 at 7:11ampost #3909 of 43494/30/16 at 7:32ampost #3910 of 43494/30/16 at 8:18ampost #3911 of 43494/30/16 at 8:23amQuote:
Thats the darby ii. There is also a darby iii which i dont like as much.
Yes similar to EG sandringham with some changes (also no thistle on the side).
I also have a burt pine sandringham coming in next week, yes i do like that style shoe :-)post #3912 of 43494/30/16 at 8:25ampost #3913 of 43494/30/16 at 8:39ampost #3914 of 43494/30/16 at 12:43pmQuote:
Haha.. Congrats!!! I love the wingtip darby 2. I was going to get one in black a while back, but that brown is one of the best.
I can't wait to get my pair been waiting months !! The service at leather soul was amazing too.
Edit. I also have the John Lobb 2009 in plum museum being made, I will post pictures when it arrives too.post #3915 of 43494/30/16 at 1:36pm
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 32 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 42 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 57 seconds ago
- › Canada Goose 1 minute ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Suede Brogues Chocolate Brown - size 8.5UK 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...