Hi guys, hoping to get some sizing advice before plunging into my first pair of Lobbs. Apologies in advance if this is not the right place to post this.
I was looking to get a pair of the black museum calf jodhpurs in the 7000 last or the Brentwood single monk in the 2511 last. I was thinking 9UK, based on my research, but wanted to hear any advice you gentlemen might have first.
All sizes as marked on shoe.
- 9EE (Wide) Rain Carmina - a bit too wide, instep good
- 9 Rain Carmina - slightly narrow, instep low (only tried on at SkoAB)
- 9 Oscar Carmina - width okay, instep low and toes too low
- 9 Forest Carmina - width okay, instep low
- 10 42 Rider- width okay, instep and toes have a bit of pressure, but not uncomfortable
- 9.5 42 Rider - perfect fit
- 10 Galet Berluti - great fit with Superfeet Black
- 9.5 65 Allen Edmonds - great fit (but linen shoe)
- 9.5 678 Allen Edmonds - too narrow, too low
- 9.5 114 Allen Edmonds - too narrow, too low
Many thanks in advance!