Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on 6/20/16 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 4/17/16 at 2:48pm in Classic Menswear
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only Last post on 6/20/16 at 7:30am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Lobb Appreciation Thread - Page 24post #347 of 41837/3/13 at 7:22amQuote:
Stock in the NY store was good, but many of the best styles were still close to 1K.post #348 of 41837/3/13 at 10:25ampost #349 of 41837/3/13 at 10:27ampost #350 of 41837/3/13 at 10:28amThread Starterpost #351 of 41837/3/13 at 10:28ampost #352 of 41837/3/13 at 10:37ampost #353 of 41837/6/13 at 10:07amQuote:Originally Posted by DpprDr
$650? Really? The Woodcotes that I saw where around $1K... Hopefully you'll like it. It's REALLY red, like candy apple red. Also, since it's box calf, it has a pretty shiny gloss. Just couldn't pull it off.
Put up some combos when you get them and maybe you'll change my mind!
Here are my new Woodcotes in Deep Red. Now I need some help on what pants/socks to wear these with!post #354 of 41837/6/13 at 10:34amAlso, I have a Lobb Brentwood in UK 7E/US 8 that I bought at Barneys. Planning to return it to SF Barneys if you want it or if you just want to just buy it at cost from me, PM me.
http://www.barneys.com/John-Lobb-Brentwood/501916008,default,pd.htmlpost #355 of 41837/6/13 at 10:37amQuote:Originally Posted by lhuynh
Here are my new Woodcotes in Deep Red. Now I need some help on what pants/socks to wear these with! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
How do you like them? Do you find that they are pretty red? In the store, they looked lighter than my AS shoes in cherry. I would think light gray or blue pants?post #356 of 41837/6/13 at 10:56ampost #357 of 41837/6/13 at 11:45amQuote:
They are definitely a strong, red color, but I I really like them. I think they'll age nicely into an even deeper red over time, which I think could be great. They're in pristine condition. Haven't even been tried on as far as I can tell.post #358 of 41837/11/13 at 7:10pmpost #359 of 41837/11/13 at 7:16pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by ElementHU
Ecstatic that these arrived early and just picked them up. Shame there's been hardly any sunlight today behind the Orange Curtain, but wanted to snap some pics before putting these beauties away. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is a great looking shoe.
John Lobb sure knows how to make a fabulous looking monk.
Congrats!!!post #360 of 41837/11/13 at 7:16pmQuote:
Never have seen Chapel in Gold Museum Calf - actually, looks better than what I had imagined.
Congrats on your newest JL addition!
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1299 Active Users (247 Members and 1052 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 21 seconds ago
- › Mohair and nylon sweater 27 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 9 minutes ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 10 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 11 minutes ago
- › ISAIA BNWT Green 46IT(36US) Wool/Cashmere Sportcoat 11 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding