Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on 8/12/16 at 3:35am in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 4/17/16 at 2:48pm in Classic Menswear
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only Last post on Yesterday at 11:17 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care GuideLast edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Lobb Appreciation Thread - Page 24post #347 of 42947/3/13 at 7:22amQuote:
Stock in the NY store was good, but many of the best styles were still close to 1K.post #348 of 42947/3/13 at 10:25ampost #349 of 42947/3/13 at 10:27ampost #350 of 42947/3/13 at 10:28amThread Starterpost #351 of 42947/3/13 at 10:28ampost #352 of 42947/3/13 at 10:37ampost #353 of 42947/6/13 at 10:07amQuote:Originally Posted by DpprDr
$650? Really? The Woodcotes that I saw where around $1K... Hopefully you'll like it. It's REALLY red, like candy apple red. Also, since it's box calf, it has a pretty shiny gloss. Just couldn't pull it off.
Put up some combos when you get them and maybe you'll change my mind!
Here are my new Woodcotes in Deep Red. Now I need some help on what pants/socks to wear these with!post #354 of 42947/6/13 at 10:34amAlso, I have a Lobb Brentwood in UK 7E/US 8 that I bought at Barneys. Planning to return it to SF Barneys if you want it or if you just want to just buy it at cost from me, PM me.
http://www.barneys.com/John-Lobb-Brentwood/501916008,default,pd.htmlpost #355 of 42947/6/13 at 10:37amQuote:Originally Posted by lhuynh
Here are my new Woodcotes in Deep Red. Now I need some help on what pants/socks to wear these with! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
How do you like them? Do you find that they are pretty red? In the store, they looked lighter than my AS shoes in cherry. I would think light gray or blue pants?post #356 of 42947/6/13 at 10:56ampost #357 of 42947/6/13 at 11:45amQuote:
They are definitely a strong, red color, but I I really like them. I think they'll age nicely into an even deeper red over time, which I think could be great. They're in pristine condition. Haven't even been tried on as far as I can tell.post #358 of 42947/11/13 at 7:10pmpost #359 of 42947/11/13 at 7:16pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by ElementHU
Ecstatic that these arrived early and just picked them up. Shame there's been hardly any sunlight today behind the Orange Curtain, but wanted to snap some pics before putting these beauties away. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is a great looking shoe.
John Lobb sure knows how to make a fabulous looking monk.
Congrats!!!post #360 of 42947/11/13 at 7:16pmQuote:
Never have seen Chapel in Gold Museum Calf - actually, looks better than what I had imagined.
Congrats on your newest JL addition!
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 777 Active Users (109 Members and 668 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 3 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 10 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 15 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 20 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 30 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 38 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding