Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on 2/4/16 at 4:10pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/19/16 at 12:59pm in Classic Menswear
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only Last post on Today at 3:47 am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: How to mirror shine your shoes.Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Lobb Appreciation Thread - Page 24
Styleforum Top Pickspost #347 of 35027/3/13 at 7:22amQuote:
Stock in the NY store was good, but many of the best styles were still close to 1K.post #348 of 35027/3/13 at 10:25ampost #349 of 35027/3/13 at 10:27ampost #350 of 35027/3/13 at 10:28amThread Starterpost #351 of 35027/3/13 at 10:28ampost #352 of 35027/3/13 at 10:37ampost #353 of 35027/6/13 at 10:07amQuote:Originally Posted by DpprDr
$650? Really? The Woodcotes that I saw where around $1K... Hopefully you'll like it. It's REALLY red, like candy apple red. Also, since it's box calf, it has a pretty shiny gloss. Just couldn't pull it off.
Put up some combos when you get them and maybe you'll change my mind!
Here are my new Woodcotes in Deep Red. Now I need some help on what pants/socks to wear these with!post #354 of 35027/6/13 at 10:34amAlso, I have a Lobb Brentwood in UK 7E/US 8 that I bought at Barneys. Planning to return it to SF Barneys if you want it or if you just want to just buy it at cost from me, PM me.
http://www.barneys.com/John-Lobb-Brentwood/501916008,default,pd.htmlpost #355 of 35027/6/13 at 10:37amQuote:Originally Posted by lhuynh
Here are my new Woodcotes in Deep Red. Now I need some help on what pants/socks to wear these with! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
How do you like them? Do you find that they are pretty red? In the store, they looked lighter than my AS shoes in cherry. I would think light gray or blue pants?post #356 of 35027/6/13 at 10:56ampost #357 of 35027/6/13 at 11:45amQuote:
They are definitely a strong, red color, but I I really like them. I think they'll age nicely into an even deeper red over time, which I think could be great. They're in pristine condition. Haven't even been tried on as far as I can tell.post #358 of 35027/11/13 at 7:10pmpost #359 of 35027/11/13 at 7:16pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by ElementHU
Ecstatic that these arrived early and just picked them up. Shame there's been hardly any sunlight today behind the Orange Curtain, but wanted to snap some pics before putting these beauties away. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is a great looking shoe.
John Lobb sure knows how to make a fabulous looking monk.
Congrats!!!post #360 of 35027/11/13 at 7:16pmQuote:
Never have seen Chapel in Gold Museum Calf - actually, looks better than what I had imagined.
Congrats on your newest JL addition!
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Currently, there are 1672 Active Users (377 Members and 1295 Guests)
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Velasca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 5 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...