Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on 7/18/16 at 4:33pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 4/17/16 at 2:48pm in Classic Menswear
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only Last post on Yesterday at 10:26 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Lobb Appreciation Thread - Page 24post #347 of 42487/3/13 at 7:22amQuote:
Stock in the NY store was good, but many of the best styles were still close to 1K.post #348 of 42487/3/13 at 10:25ampost #349 of 42487/3/13 at 10:27ampost #350 of 42487/3/13 at 10:28amThread Starterpost #351 of 42487/3/13 at 10:28ampost #352 of 42487/3/13 at 10:37ampost #353 of 42487/6/13 at 10:07amQuote:Originally Posted by DpprDr
$650? Really? The Woodcotes that I saw where around $1K... Hopefully you'll like it. It's REALLY red, like candy apple red. Also, since it's box calf, it has a pretty shiny gloss. Just couldn't pull it off.
Put up some combos when you get them and maybe you'll change my mind!
Here are my new Woodcotes in Deep Red. Now I need some help on what pants/socks to wear these with!post #354 of 42487/6/13 at 10:34amAlso, I have a Lobb Brentwood in UK 7E/US 8 that I bought at Barneys. Planning to return it to SF Barneys if you want it or if you just want to just buy it at cost from me, PM me.
http://www.barneys.com/John-Lobb-Brentwood/501916008,default,pd.htmlpost #355 of 42487/6/13 at 10:37amQuote:Originally Posted by lhuynh
Here are my new Woodcotes in Deep Red. Now I need some help on what pants/socks to wear these with! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
How do you like them? Do you find that they are pretty red? In the store, they looked lighter than my AS shoes in cherry. I would think light gray or blue pants?post #356 of 42487/6/13 at 10:56ampost #357 of 42487/6/13 at 11:45amQuote:
They are definitely a strong, red color, but I I really like them. I think they'll age nicely into an even deeper red over time, which I think could be great. They're in pristine condition. Haven't even been tried on as far as I can tell.post #358 of 42487/11/13 at 7:10pmpost #359 of 42487/11/13 at 7:16pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by ElementHU
Ecstatic that these arrived early and just picked them up. Shame there's been hardly any sunlight today behind the Orange Curtain, but wanted to snap some pics before putting these beauties away. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is a great looking shoe.
John Lobb sure knows how to make a fabulous looking monk.
Congrats!!!post #360 of 42487/11/13 at 7:16pmQuote:
Never have seen Chapel in Gold Museum Calf - actually, looks better than what I had imagined.
Congrats on your newest JL addition!
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1356 Active Users (294 Members and 1062 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 41 seconds ago
- › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Boots made by Russell Moccasin Company -- experiences 2 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 2 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 3 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › I'm BACK! 5 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding