Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on 2/17/17 at 9:05am in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/2/17 at 8:22pm in Classic Menswear
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only Last post on Today at 10:57 am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care GuideLast edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Lobb Appreciation Thread - Page 24post #347 of 46867/3/13 at 7:22amQuote:
Stock in the NY store was good, but many of the best styles were still close to 1K.post #348 of 46867/3/13 at 10:25ampost #349 of 46867/3/13 at 10:27ampost #350 of 46867/3/13 at 10:28amThread Starterpost #351 of 46867/3/13 at 10:28ampost #352 of 46867/3/13 at 10:37ampost #353 of 46867/6/13 at 10:07amQuote:Originally Posted by DpprDr
$650? Really? The Woodcotes that I saw where around $1K... Hopefully you'll like it. It's REALLY red, like candy apple red. Also, since it's box calf, it has a pretty shiny gloss. Just couldn't pull it off.
Put up some combos when you get them and maybe you'll change my mind!
Here are my new Woodcotes in Deep Red. Now I need some help on what pants/socks to wear these with!post #354 of 46867/6/13 at 10:34amAlso, I have a Lobb Brentwood in UK 7E/US 8 that I bought at Barneys. Planning to return it to SF Barneys if you want it or if you just want to just buy it at cost from me, PM me.
http://www.barneys.com/John-Lobb-Brentwood/501916008,default,pd.htmlpost #355 of 46867/6/13 at 10:37amQuote:Originally Posted by lhuynh
Here are my new Woodcotes in Deep Red. Now I need some help on what pants/socks to wear these with! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
How do you like them? Do you find that they are pretty red? In the store, they looked lighter than my AS shoes in cherry. I would think light gray or blue pants?post #356 of 46867/6/13 at 10:56ampost #357 of 46867/6/13 at 11:45amQuote:
They are definitely a strong, red color, but I I really like them. I think they'll age nicely into an even deeper red over time, which I think could be great. They're in pristine condition. Haven't even been tried on as far as I can tell.post #358 of 46867/11/13 at 7:10pmpost #359 of 46867/11/13 at 7:16pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by ElementHU
Ecstatic that these arrived early and just picked them up. Shame there's been hardly any sunlight today behind the Orange Curtain, but wanted to snap some pics before putting these beauties away. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is a great looking shoe.
John Lobb sure knows how to make a fabulous looking monk.
Congrats!!!post #360 of 46867/11/13 at 7:16pmQuote:
Never have seen Chapel in Gold Museum Calf - actually, looks better than what I had imagined.
Congrats on your newest JL addition!
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1181 Active Users (130 Members and 1051 Guests)
- › What stereo(s) do you listen to? What do you want? 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 10 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 16 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 22 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 25 minutes ago
- › Clothes for the Short Guy - Stores, Brands/Lines, Websites 27 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 29 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 34 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...