or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › John Lobb Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Lobb Appreciation Thread - Page 222

post #3316 of 4399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Cash View Post

My first Lobbs and also my first order from Nick at Bespoke. Ordered on 27th December and arrived today.

Marked as 2nds/samples but upon arrival there is no stamp and they are flawless so a massive bargain.

More orders coming from me I think...


Congrats those look very nice.
post #3317 of 4399
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post


Congrats those look very nice.

 

Thanks Ttown. Very pleased to be honest.

post #3318 of 4399
My remaining four pairs have arrived within a few days of Nick notifying me. Perfect condition perfectly packed.
Took a while but was a terrific bargain and hats off to Nick!
post #3319 of 4399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Cash View Post

My first Lobbs and also my first order from Nick at Bespoke. Ordered on 27th December and arrived today.

Marked as 2nds/samples but upon arrival there is no stamp and they are flawless so a massive bargain.

More orders coming from me I think...



Nice. I have had the croc sandals in my basket several times but never pulled the trigger. I know that I would never wear them, until I get that holiday home in the Maldives.
post #3320 of 4399
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobochobo View Post

Nice. I have had the croc sandals in my basket several times but never pulled the trigger. I know that I would never wear them, until I get that holiday home in the Maldives.

may need snorkel / scuba if you are hoping for something in the maldives...
post #3321 of 4399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Cash View Post
 

My first Lobbs and also my first order from Nick at Bespoke. Ordered on 27th December and arrived today.

 

Marked as 2nds/samples but upon arrival there is no stamp and they are flawless so a massive bargain.

 

More orders coming from me I think...

 

 

very nice!  Almost pull the order but not sure about the sizing.  What's your typical JLsize and what's your size taken in these? how do they fit?

post #3322 of 4399
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobochobo View Post


Nice. I have had the croc sandals in my basket several times but never pulled the trigger. I know that I would never wear them, until I get that holiday home in the Maldives.

 

The croc ones are lovely but unfortunately they do not have my size and I find those kind of sandals to really rub between my big toe.

 

Admittedly these aren't going to get much use but at such a heavy markdown they are worth it for the odd occasion where I do.

post #3323 of 4399
Quote:
Originally Posted by chogall View Post
 

 

very nice!  Almost pull the order but not sure about the sizing.  What's your typical JLsize and what's your size taken in these? how do they fit?

 

These are my first JLs and I have yet to be sized at their store. I take a 7E in G&G and EG so I thought as sandals are not designed to "fit" as such I would take the punt.

 

The length and width is perfect. The straps are maybe a tad loose when standing/sitting still but when walking they hold themselves on firmly and I can honestly say I wouldn't size up or down.

 

I will however get sized before any JL shoe purchases.

post #3324 of 4399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Cash View Post

These are my first JLs and I have yet to be sized at their store. I take a 7E in G&G and EG so I thought as sandals are not designed to "fit" as such I would take the punt.

The length and width is perfect. The straps are maybe a tad loose when standing/sitting still but when walking they hold themselves on firmly and I can honestly say I wouldn't size up or down.

I will however get sized before any JL shoe purchases.

So are they 7E? Or 8E?
post #3325 of 4399
Quote:
Originally Posted by chogall View Post


So are they 7E? Or 8E?

 

They are 7E.

post #3326 of 4399

I believe these were my first pair of Lobbs.

post #3327 of 4399

I thought all hope was lost for my Bespoke England orders but these arrived yesterday

 

post #3328 of 4399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolical View Post
 

I thought all hope was lost for my Bespoke England orders but these arrived yesterday

 

beautiful! what size did you order? I'm a UK7E and no sales for them:(

post #3329 of 4399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Yang View Post
 

beautiful! what size did you order? I'm a UK7E and no sales for them:(

I ordered an 8.5E. There's a little bit of heel slippage but it's getting better after some wear. I feel like an 8E would be too narrow for me but an 8EE would be ideal.

post #3330 of 4399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolical View Post

I thought all hope was lost for my Bespoke England orders but these arrived yesterday


Gorgeous. How do you find the fit? I was eyeing a pair in my size in black museum from nick.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › John Lobb Appreciation Thread