Received our group buy in hk today. Some shoes cannot be located and refunded. Although I am not the person to deal with Nick, I could feel he is very responsible and reply our request quickly. Really looking forward to future Shoe deal with him.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on 1/20/17 at 12:57am in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/2/17 at 8:22pm in Classic Menswear
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only Last post on Today at 7:36 am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care GuideLast edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Lobb Appreciation Thread - Page 205post #3061 of 455112/10/15 at 7:48ampost #3062 of 455112/10/15 at 8:39ampost #3063 of 455112/10/15 at 9:16amQuote:
I placed two orders on 11/20 and 11/26. I've yet to hear anything in spite of a couple of emails to him. Frustrating but I'm doing my best to be patient given his reputation.post #3064 of 455112/10/15 at 9:30ampost #3065 of 455112/10/15 at 11:12amSeems like I missed most of the excitement! Althoug they were great deals, JL lasts just don't work too well with me and I ended up getting rid of all my 7K an 8K lasted shoes. I can do the William last and was eyeing one of the tan Williams but those sold even before the recent sale I believe.
Wear in good health everyone!post #3066 of 455112/10/15 at 6:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by ThinkDerm
one of my items was missing, and the other a wrong color. nick will look for the right color when he has time, but he told me that he was dealing with shoes that were not in his possession and got sold out from under him at the lobb factory. he's sold over 1200 pairs of shoes - which is incredible to me.
What size and model?
BTW, Kendall Calf is greatpost #3067 of 455112/10/15 at 10:07pmpost #3068 of 455112/10/15 at 10:23pmpost #3069 of 455112/10/15 at 10:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by labravajazz
Funny that.... Did anyone else order Lucca ? Apparently 4 pairs I ordered in different sizes to gift to my brothers etc are all unable to be located, yet they are still available on the website albeit 3 times the price I purchased at with the deals on offer.
eek! my order was placed at the start of the sale (11/19 in the us, and 11/20 in the uk) so i'm wondering if the same fate awaits me. ordered just two pairs though.Quote:
congrats. sent mine wednesday early morning and no response, so i'm guessing it's a matter of time before the out of stock email rolls in :(post #3070 of 455112/11/15 at 8:15ampost #3071 of 455112/11/15 at 8:17ampost #3072 of 455112/11/15 at 8:19ampost #3073 of 455112/11/15 at 9:51ampost #3074 of 455112/11/15 at 9:51ampost #3075 of 455112/11/15 at 9:57amQuote:Originally Posted by sleepyinsanfran
eek! my order was placed at the start of the sale (11/19 in the us, and 11/20 in the uk) so i'm wondering if the same fate awaits me. ordered just two pairs though.
congrats. sent mine wednesday early morning and no response, so i'm guessing it's a matter of time before the out of stock email rolls in :(
Now it's all left up to Royal mail to get it here before Christmas, as it is a gift. I asked if he could use the express shipping since it costs the same but I'm not sure if he did. Hopefully it'll get here in time.
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › The Official RRL Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › HIMEL BROTHERS Brimaco Cafe Racer In Black Shinki Horsehide 7 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › Wallace & Barnes Knit Wool Shawl Collar Blazer 38S 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...