or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › John Lobb Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Lobb Appreciation Thread - Page 200

post #2986 of 4400
Quote:
Originally Posted by jujujoo11 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmade View Post

It's been discontinued so stores aren't going to carry that model but the shoe can still be acquired as a MTO. For now at least, until PG kills that too.
I am told no more MTO on Luffield.  minimum of 10 orders if you want it.  And after that no more.  They told me today and thats what Northampton said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins_student View Post

Seriously considering just don't know what color I'd get: black, dark brown, or Parisian.

I own the Luffield in Parisian brown museum and it is a wonderful shoe. Any of the colors you mention, including black, would be great choices.
post #2987 of 4400
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenfoldtieguy View Post



I own the Luffield in Parisian brown museum and it is a wonderful shoe. Any of the colors you mention, including black, would be great choices.

you have any pictures on how it aged??

post #2988 of 4400

1.Juju

2.Juju

3.Hopkins_student

4.bespoken pa <--- If after the holiday

5.

 

For the Luffield order!!!!

post #2989 of 4400


can anyone ID these shoes? thanks.
post #2990 of 4400
Quote:
Originally Posted by ike_hiking_boots View Post



can anyone ID these shoes? thanks.

Not lobb. Vass Old English in gold museum calf.
post #2991 of 4400
That's Vass.
post #2992 of 4400
Are Vass shoes any good?
post #2993 of 4400
Quote:
Originally Posted by ike_hiking_boots View Post

Are Vass shoes any good?

You could argue Vass is better than Lobb.
post #2994 of 4400
And you would lose that argument big time
post #2995 of 4400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmenco View Post

And you would lose that argument big time

Well I wouldn't be one to argue that wink.gif Vass is handwelted, which is the "advantage" over JL specifically.
post #2996 of 4400
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbhan12 View Post

You could argue Vass is better than Lobb.

You're banned from this thread!
post #2997 of 4400
I have several pairs of both. I'm not saying that Vass is a bad shoe but they are not in the same league as Lobb. Don't care about the hand welting
post #2998 of 4400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmenco View Post

I have several pairs of both. I'm not saying that Vass is a bad shoe but they are not in the same league as Lobb. Don't care about the hand welting


Where did you get your Vass? For U.S. customers who have never visited Budapest in person, I thought we can only order from retailers like no man walks alone. 

post #2999 of 4400
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin8451 View Post


Where did you get your Vass? For U.S. customers who have never visited Budapest in person, I thought we can only order from retailers like no man walks alone. 
Ascot eBay & no man walks alone etc
post #3000 of 4400
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin8451 View Post
 


Where did you get your Vass? For U.S. customers who have never visited Budapest in person, I thought we can only order from retailers like no man walks alone. 

 

You can also order directly from Vass themselves via the email listed on their website. Mr Kuti is delightful to work with.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › John Lobb Appreciation Thread