or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › John Lobb Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Lobb Appreciation Thread - Page 197

post #2941 of 4399
^^^Yes
post #2942 of 4399
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbhan12 View Post
 

Has anyone received shipping confirmation from bespoke england? 


Not yet

post #2943 of 4399
Mine shipped the 26th
post #2944 of 4399
mine haven't shipped yet nor has nick responded to any of my emails. about to cancel my order....
post #2945 of 4399
I'm sure everything is on the level. Waiting patiently for my info also. Nick's a reputable gent.
post #2946 of 4399
No word here yet either
post #2947 of 4399
this is getting ridiculous. if anyone bought a uk11 boot, i encourage you to cancel. great prices but nothing available in my size. make your canceled order count
post #2948 of 4399

Waiting on my confirmation, too. Anyone had an issue with getting exotics sent to the US?

post #2949 of 4399
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

this is getting ridiculous. if anyone bought a uk11 boot, i encourage you to cancel. great prices but nothing available in my size. make your canceled order count

Well done.
post #2950 of 4399
I called Nick. He's processing the orders. Usually he sells 25 pairs of shoes a week he told me. Last week, over 1000 pairs.

You may want to wait until next week before changing your order. Unless you are an 11 UK
post #2951 of 4399
Any of the uk12s should cancel too.
post #2952 of 4399
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrut View Post

Any of the uk12s should cancel too.

uk 12 is double of my size. Your feet length aren't twice as long as of my feet, are they?
post #2953 of 4399
Got my pairs from Nick today, packaged extremely well and shoes look perfect with no visible flaws. Got the newer trees in brown
post #2954 of 4399
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

I called Nick. He's processing the orders. Usually he sells 25 pairs of shoes a week he told me. Last week, over 1000 pairs.

You may want to wait until next week before changing your order. Unless you are an 11 UK

 

1000 pairs in a week...wow. 

post #2955 of 4399
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Got my pairs from Nick today, packaged extremely well and shoes look perfect with no visible flaws. Got the newer trees in brown

Royal mail or UPS shipping?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › John Lobb Appreciation Thread