or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › John Lobb Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Lobb Appreciation Thread - Page 185

post #2761 of 4399
^^ nod[1].gif
post #2762 of 4399

Not so sure about the two tone but got them for a song on eBay, couldn't resist. 

post #2763 of 4399

Anybody know a website that has a John Lobb billfold in stock?

post #2764 of 4399

post #2765 of 4399
Hi Gents, for the William 2 (9795 last), would I be able to wear a 10 EE if my sizing is as follows:

Alden Barrie 10.5 EE
Carmina Detroit 10 EEE
Vass U 44.5 H
Vass P2 43.5 H
AE 10.5 EEE
Bonafe 946 10 H

Or would the William EE be too narrow? Is it more like EG F or G, I guess? Do they make this model in 3E?

Thanks in advance for your help.
post #2766 of 4399
I can't specifically compare to this h widths but I can say that my William 2 on 9795 last certainly runs large and wide in E regular width and wider than bonafe Chukkas which is 1/2 size bigger. Also wider than GG F width. Just fwiw!
post #2767 of 4399
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppercorn78 View Post

Hi Gents, for the William 2 (9795 last), would I be able to wear a 10 EE if my sizing is as follows:

Alden Barrie 10.5 EE
Carmina Detroit 10 EEE
Vass U 44.5 H
Vass P2 43.5 H
AE 10.5 EEE
Bonafe 946 10 H

Or would the William EE be too narrow? Is it more like EG F or G, I guess? Do they make this model in 3E?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I think you could go down to 9.5 

 

William EE is like an EG F, but on this last it seems roomier than a 202 or 606, slightly 

post #2768 of 4399
Quote:
Originally Posted by labravajazz View Post

I can't specifically compare to this h widths but I can say that my William 2 on 9795 last certainly runs large and wide in E regular width and wider than bonafe Chukkas which is 1/2 size bigger. Also wider than GG F width. Just fwiw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faster View Post

I think you could go down to 9.5 

William EE is like an EG F, but on this last it seems roomier than a 202 or 606, slightly 

Thank you, gents. This has been very helpful.
post #2769 of 4399

The mutilation of John Lobb continues by the goth biker chick.  2016 S/S collection @ a PR firm.  They might as well do a JL x Kanye or JL x Superfuture collection instead of hiring a "designer".

 

 

 

post #2770 of 4399
It's like rolls royce decided they wanted to be kia.
post #2771 of 4399
Is it just me, or do you guys think the whole new image with the new "designer font" just looks cheap? Isn't it evident by now that this new designer hasn't got a clue what quality men's shoes are about? In terms of rebranding Edward green is doing a much better job IMO. Maybe we should all sign a petition to have her removed to save our fav shoemaker!!!
post #2772 of 4399
It really is sad there are so many models that I would like to purchase but cannot find. Their by request program is abysmal. Sincerely unless you want a william , philip, becketts, or tudor you're out of luck. If you can find these models in your size, you have to try and find them in the materials you would like which can be quite a challenge.
post #2773 of 4399

JLP's RTW collections have simultaneously been getting progressively more expensive and progressively more awful over the last few years. i really have no idea wtf they're thinking 

post #2774 of 4399
Bespoke England is having a huge sale of JL shoes.

http://www.bespoke-england.co.uk

edited to correct typo in the link
Edited by Chowkin - 11/20/15 at 12:04am
post #2775 of 4399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowkin View Post

Bespoke England is having a huge sale of JL shoes.

http://www.bespkoe-england.co.uk

Hot damn. US size 8, what do I go with for JL?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › John Lobb Appreciation Thread