Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on 2/17/17 at 9:05am in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/2/17 at 8:22pm in Classic Menswear
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only Last post on Today at 2:02 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care GuideLast edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Lobb Appreciation Thread - Page 184post #2746 of 463311/2/15 at 5:55pmpost #2747 of 463311/2/15 at 10:09pmpost #2748 of 463311/2/15 at 10:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by FASHI0N
Can anyone recommend online retailers in the Eurozone or the UK that stocks the City II in dark brown museum calf?
I found some of these shoes at giuseppebartoli.com and italist.com but I had never heard of these stores before. Do they sell first quality genuine products? Any other stores to consider?
http://www.bespoke-england.co.uk/products/city-ii-in-dark-brown-calf-7000post #2749 of 463311/5/15 at 5:42pmpost #2750 of 463311/6/15 at 6:16am
I recently visited Northampton and managed to pick up a beautiful Philip II in Plum Museum Calf. I've always wanted one of these but found them too expensive and difficult to justify.
I'm posting pictures of my other two pairs as well - the Jodhpur II in Dark Brown Museum and the William II in Parisian Brown Museum so that you may see the differences in colour (I do think the Parisian Brown is actually lighter in real life).
If you guys are interested, I could try to take a shot with all 3 pairs in one picture to make the comparison easier.
Enjoy!post #2751 of 463311/6/15 at 6:27ampost #2752 of 463311/7/15 at 9:16pm
Alright here are the pictures that I promised. I can only take them all indoors unfortunately, but I would say they are a pretty accurate representation of what they look like under the lighting in my apartment anyways.
I took individual pics too so that you can see how some of them have aged. The Philip IIs are of course, new.
Bonus shoe that crept into the pics are the sneakers from JLP called the Levah. I don't know why but I found that they are the most plain simple and beautiful sneakers, thats why I couldn't resist and paid stupid money for them.
Enjoy my Lobb family(:post #2753 of 463311/8/15 at 12:47ampost #2754 of 463311/8/15 at 1:08ampost #2755 of 463311/8/15 at 4:35ampost #2756 of 463311/8/15 at 5:07ampost #2757 of 463311/8/15 at 7:29ampost #2758 of 463311/8/15 at 7:33ampost #2759 of 463311/8/15 at 8:30ampost #2760 of 463311/8/15 at 10:49am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mod to Suedehead 34 seconds ago
- › Help identifying this jacket. 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 8 minutes ago
- › How to make darts less noticeable? 11 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 13 minutes ago
- › NWT Stile Latino Jacket - Super 130's Wool - 50EU drop 8r 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 16 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...