Thanks 7FG, very kind of you to say
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on 7/28/15 at 4:32pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 7/14/15 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on Yesterday at 3:14 pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only Last post on Today at 7:43 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 2:30 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
John Lobb Appreciation Thread - Page 76post #1126 of 25786/6/14 at 2:07pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1127 of 25786/6/14 at 2:17pmpost #1128 of 25786/6/14 at 3:22pmpost #1129 of 25786/6/14 at 3:27pmpost #1130 of 25786/6/14 at 3:29pmpost #1131 of 25786/6/14 at 3:35pmpost #1132 of 25786/6/14 at 3:42pmQuote:
I have Plum Museum in the City II and the William. I highly recommend it.
It's hard to capture the depth of color of JL's museum calf (plum or otherwise) in pics. Seeing it IRL makes one appreciate it even more, IMO.
Have a good weekend gents.post #1133 of 25786/7/14 at 4:00ampost #1134 of 25786/10/14 at 1:10pm
Does anyone know whether John Lobb will do repairs to the stitching on the uppers of shoes when you send shoes back to them for resoling? My William 2 shoes already have a couple of places where the stitching has come loose. Its not an emergency and can wait until the soles need to be replaced. (Tried to take pics but my camera can't take photos of something tiny). I have to say i am not impressed and this isn't the kind of thing i'd expect from a £735 pair of shoes. But i have to admit that despite this issue, i love them and i am looking at my next Lobb purchase.post #1135 of 25786/10/14 at 4:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by OREO
Does anyone know whether John Lobb will do repairs to the stitching on the uppers of shoes when you send shoes back to them for resoling? My William 2 shoes already have a couple of places where the stitching has come loose. Its not an emergency and can wait until the soles need to be replaced. (Tried to take pics but my camera can't take photos of something tiny). I have to say i am not impressed and this isn't the kind of thing i'd expect from a £735 pair of shoes. But i have to admit that despite this issue, i love them and i am looking at my next Lobb purchase.
Send them back to JL and they will fix the problem - or the vendor you bought the shoes from.
Good Luck.post #1136 of 25786/10/14 at 4:58pmThread Starterpost #1137 of 25786/11/14 at 12:33pmpost #1138 of 25786/11/14 at 12:34pmpost #1139 of 25786/11/14 at 12:45pm
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Things that are pissing you off. 33 seconds ago
- › ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 -... 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...