Thanks 7FG, very kind of you to say
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on 2/4/16 at 4:10pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/19/16 at 12:59pm in Classic Menswear
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only Last post on Today at 6:02 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: Today
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: Today
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: Today
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Lobb Appreciation Thread - Page 76post #1126 of 35106/6/14 at 2:07pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1127 of 35106/6/14 at 2:17pmpost #1128 of 35106/6/14 at 3:22pmpost #1129 of 35106/6/14 at 3:27pmpost #1130 of 35106/6/14 at 3:29pmpost #1131 of 35106/6/14 at 3:35pmpost #1132 of 35106/6/14 at 3:42pmQuote:
I have Plum Museum in the City II and the William. I highly recommend it.
It's hard to capture the depth of color of JL's museum calf (plum or otherwise) in pics. Seeing it IRL makes one appreciate it even more, IMO.
Have a good weekend gents.post #1133 of 35106/7/14 at 4:00ampost #1134 of 35106/10/14 at 1:10pm
Does anyone know whether John Lobb will do repairs to the stitching on the uppers of shoes when you send shoes back to them for resoling? My William 2 shoes already have a couple of places where the stitching has come loose. Its not an emergency and can wait until the soles need to be replaced. (Tried to take pics but my camera can't take photos of something tiny). I have to say i am not impressed and this isn't the kind of thing i'd expect from a £735 pair of shoes. But i have to admit that despite this issue, i love them and i am looking at my next Lobb purchase.post #1135 of 35106/10/14 at 4:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by OREO
Does anyone know whether John Lobb will do repairs to the stitching on the uppers of shoes when you send shoes back to them for resoling? My William 2 shoes already have a couple of places where the stitching has come loose. Its not an emergency and can wait until the soles need to be replaced. (Tried to take pics but my camera can't take photos of something tiny). I have to say i am not impressed and this isn't the kind of thing i'd expect from a £735 pair of shoes. But i have to admit that despite this issue, i love them and i am looking at my next Lobb purchase.
Send them back to JL and they will fix the problem - or the vendor you bought the shoes from.
Good Luck.post #1136 of 35106/10/14 at 4:58pmThread Starterpost #1137 of 35106/11/14 at 12:33pmpost #1138 of 35106/11/14 at 12:34pmpost #1139 of 35106/11/14 at 12:45pm
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 2 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green (UK6 1/2E) Westminster 7 minutes ago
- › Thom Browne Red White and Blue Long Tie Bar Sterling Silver 7 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Silk Scarfs for men? ... Help 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...