or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › John Lobb Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Lobb Appreciation Thread - Page 68

post #1006 of 1404
My collection of William II boots.....

Chestnut, black calf and dark brown misty calf....

003_zps164be0ff.jpg

007_zps097ded84.jpg

006_zpsbbdbb33f.jpg
post #1007 of 1404
^^ nicely done
post #1008 of 1404
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post

My collection of William II boots.....

Chestnut, black calf and dark brown misty calf....

003_zps164be0ff.jpg

007_zps097ded84.jpg

006_zpsbbdbb33f.jpg

Beautiful, all 3 pairs!!!

Wish I could afford my second pair this year, but they're on my January 2015 shopping list!smile.gif
post #1009 of 1404
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post

My collection of William II boots.....

Chestnut, black calf and dark brown misty calf....

007_zps097ded84.jpg
 

 

Genuinely amazing collection you've got!

 

Three thumbs up!!! :fonz: 

post #1010 of 1404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnelli413 View Post

Genuinely amazing collection you've got!

Three thumbs up!!! fing02%5B1%5D.gif 

Thanks, I really developed an addiction for the William II boots!
post #1011 of 1404
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post

Thanks, I really developed an addiction for the William II boots!


It's easy to see why!smile.gif
post #1012 of 1404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmade View Post

So do I...

Personally I prefer the new ones.
post #1013 of 1404
I like the new trees because they are unfinished, which is my preference for trees.
post #1014 of 1404
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnelli413 View Post

Genuinely amazing collection you've got!

Three thumbs up!!! fing02%5B1%5D.gif 

Thanks, I really developed an addiction for the William II boots!

Purchased from same retailer?
post #1015 of 1404
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post

My collection of William II boots.....

Chestnut, black calf and dark brown misty calf....

003_zps164be0ff.jpg

007_zps097ded84.jpg

006_zpsbbdbb33f.jpg

I love...compliments

post #1016 of 1404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianni Cerutti View Post

I love...compliments

I love.......John Lobb boots!!!

Your collection is of course superb but my own pair are the best pair of footwear I've ever owned - the next pair will be even better!smile.gif
post #1017 of 1404

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THEIR PRICES !??1one

Just wanted to order a pair of Oxford, and the prices jumped from 695 GBP to 735 GBP .. That just pisses me off. Practically they ate my shipping costs.

After this I will seriously consider ordering, as a matter of principle. :fu:

post #1018 of 1404
JP makes nice shoes but unless the lasts work, I find other brands at a "lower" price-point just as comparable. What helps with JL is their flexible MTO...
post #1019 of 1404

Yep, I think 1,800.00 USD for their RTW Prestige line really is exaggerating in this economy.

post #1020 of 1404
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post

JP makes nice shoes but unless the lasts work, I find other brands at a "lower" price-point just as comparable. What helps with JL is their flexible MTO...

There are a few models of JL that really interest me, it is however difficult to justify the purchase when eg from skoak is so economical. Would love some luffields.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › John Lobb Appreciation Thread