Unstructured, slim-fit, tweedy jacket. Great for casual/knockabout days - 36S/XS
Will Ship To: Anywhere
SOLD - THANK YOU SF
I bought this jacket a few months ago as a stop-gap while waiting for a couple of bespoke jackets to be finished. Well, I have those now, so would like to move this one on. I've probably worn this one about 3-5 times, so it's basically like new. It's from the Gap, but before you keel over in shock & horror, it's actually a pretty nice tweedy-esque sort of jacket with some nifty details. Good for messing around in the park with your kids or going to the local & not worrying about getting a drink spilled on you.
Anyway, I figured one of you might like it more than the random fellow who finds it in the charity shop that it'll go to if it doesn't sell here instead!
Check out the photos and the info below.
- Gap tweed jacket
- Mid grey melange (sort of herringboney but not quite; see the photos)
- Wool blend (65% wool, 25% polyester, 10% other fibres)
- Tagged XS, fits as a slim 36S (check the measurements to be sure it will fit)
- Some pretty cool & unexpected touches for a jacket in this price range
- slim fit
- lined but otherwise pretty unstructured, with virtually zero shoulder padding (check out the photo of me pinching the shoulder).
- 3 buttons, tends to roll to 2 as it's so soft
- notch lapels
- throat latch
- centre vent
- 2 flapped patch pockets with buttons, plus patch chest pocket
- no sleeve buttons
- swelled edges
- elbow patches
- tagged XS, fits like a 36S
- shoulder-seam to shoulder-seam: 16.75"
- chest circumference: 38.5"
- waist circumference: 35"
- length from base of collar: 26.5"
- crown-cuff sleeve length: 23.25"
- FREE UK shipping
- £15 flat rate international (regular airmail; tracking/insurance will cost an extra £10 on top)
PM me if you're interested.
Edited by Holdfast - 3/4/13 at 7:26am