or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. - Page 650

post #9736 of 12956
Yeah, 32 before stretch. I actually wear 30 in all three models and got them all in 2011.
post #9737 of 12956
Selling brand new PS size 29, 150$ shipped
post #9738 of 12956
I've seen a lot of varying measurements, and I was just wondering if only could convert for me
in dior 19 cm i'm 29, i'm going to buy apc petite standards.
post #9739 of 12956
maybe this will help someone.

Measurements for APC PS 32

Waist: 34
Inseam: 34
Front Rise: 10 3/8
Leg Opening 7 3/8
Upper Thigh: 11.5
post #9740 of 12956
taco, can you measure knee 14 inches away from crotch ?

thanks !
post #9741 of 12956
Anyone have any luck getting a response when using the contact form on the APC website?
post #9742 of 12956
Ye I asked the measurement once n dey gave me...
post #9743 of 12956
Quote:
Originally Posted by systematic View Post

Anyone have any luck getting a response when using the contact form on the APC website?

I asked them how to size PS and they told me to go one up from my normal waist size - which seems to go against the advice in this thread.

But they did reply quickly...
post #9744 of 12956

You mean they didn't say to size down 4-5?  preposterous

post #9745 of 12956
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalker View Post

I've seen a lot of varying measurements, and I was just wondering if only could convert for me
in dior 19 cm i'm 29, i'm going to buy apc petite standards.

I wear the same size in both pairs of jeans.
post #9746 of 12956
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDH View Post

I asked them how to size PS and they told me to go one up from my normal waist size - which seems to go against the advice in this thread.
But they did reply quickly...

haha what terrible advice, shame on them
post #9747 of 12956
i bought some APC NS and rescues size 28 that didnt work out. PM me if interested
post #9748 of 12956

anybody wants PS black 31?

post #9749 of 12956
black petit standard & cps
561
post #9750 of 12956
Do you get black PS in your raw PS size?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.