Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- *6/25 DROPS*Fs: Geller, W+h, Gitman, Ndg, Sda, Ov, Ervell, APC, etc. Last post on 6/25/11 at 5:48am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men: Official affiliate thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 2:49am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. - Page 566
Styleforum Top Picks
i need some hemming advice please- my gf says these ps make me look like im wearing legwarmers. leg on the right is cuffed inside to where i thought it looked correct- this turns out to be 3.5 inches! leg on the left is just stacked. how much should i take off? (i am 5'10" btw). i think i might go in between and just take 2" off.
Edited by robinsongreen68 - 10/11/11 at 10:03am
Rescue fit question.
I've got some NS in a 33 (I'm normally about a 35 waist). At first I was concerned they were a bit tight, but they've loosened up nicely and I really like them and they're just about the perfect slim jean for me.
With winter coming I've been thinking about a pair of Rescues. I'm fairly broad on top with slimish legs, so with winter's jumpers and and boots getting dusted off I'm looking for something straight with a slightly higher rise to keep things in proportion.
I'm hoping that Resues are what I'm looking for? If the NS are good for me in a 33, should I order Rescues in a 33 also???
Thanks in advance, RS
size (Click to show)
They fit fine, imo.
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › A W Bauer & Co 50 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 7 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 10 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...