or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. - Page 558

post #8356 of 12818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinhas View Post

Do you guys know if APC's trade in still exists? and if so how does it work and how much off can I get a new pair for?

i think you get 50% off your next pair
post #8357 of 12818
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlybear View Post


i think you get 50% off your next pair

Great! I need a new pair of PS. Sized down 1 too many and after a year and a half of wear I realized I want a slightly more loose fit. Sucks to trow away a 1.5 year of fades but its worth it for 50% off.

Do you know if they will accept them with holes? My crotch is demolished..
post #8358 of 12818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinhas View Post


Great! I need a new pair of PS. Sized down 1 too many and after a year and a half of wear I realized I want a slightly more loose fit. Sucks to trow away a 1.5 year of fades but its worth it for 50% off.

Do you know if they will accept them with holes? My crotch is demolished..

yeah i believe they repair them. does anyone know how much i should hem my new cures? i sized down one and the top button closes, would i need to size down two if i want them to not stretch out too much?
post #8359 of 12818

How do the PS in black raw denim compare to the regular indigo raw PS? Are they sized the same and do they stretch the same amount?

post #8360 of 12818
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlybear View Post


yeah i believe they repair them. does anyone know how much i should hem my new cures? i sized down one and the top button closes, would i need to size down two if i want them to not stretch out too much?

Dude someone already said it will shrink a bit. It all depends on how you clean your jeans. If you wash it on hot in the washing machine machine and put it in the dryer until it's dry it will shrink the most. Hot soak the jeans first if you plan on doing that.

Also if you hem them and don't want them to shrink any more just wash them in cold water and hang dry. You shouldn't see any shrinkage.
post #8361 of 12818
does anyone know which online store stock small sizes for PS black? By small size i mean 25
post #8362 of 12818
post #8363 of 12818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinhas View Post


Great! I need a new pair of PS. Sized down 1 too many and after a year and a half of wear I realized I want a slightly more loose fit. Sucks to trow away a 1.5 year of fades but its worth it for 50% off.

Do you know if they will accept them with holes? My crotch is demolished..

i believe they do as well. i've seen some of the pre-owned pairs they sell and they look like they've been to hell and back.
post #8364 of 12818
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinic View Post

How do the PS in black raw denim compare to the regular indigo raw PS? Are they sized the same and do they stretch the same amount?


Have the same question.
post #8365 of 12818
where do they sell these preworn pairs? I havent seen any in NYC, but I might just not have looked.
post #8366 of 12818
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitlets View Post


Have the same question.

Word on the street is same sizing but less stretch. I don't know why that'd be though.
post #8367 of 12818
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGrotius View Post


Word on the street is same sizing but less stretch. I don't know why that'd be though.

Thanks dude. Didn't get much stretching on my indigo pair so I'll probably go for the same size.
post #8368 of 12818
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebornsoul View Post

does anyone know which online store stock small sizes for PS black? By small size i mean 25

They look very good.
post #8369 of 12818
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilo View Post

where do they sell these preworn pairs? I havent seen any in NYC, but I might just not have looked.

i bought a pair of new cures, they had about 5 pairs of the butler jeans in soho when i went.
post #8370 of 12818
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilo View Post

where do they sell these preworn pairs? I havent seen any in NYC, but I might just not have looked.

i havent seen them in the soho store, but they have them at the west village location.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.