or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. - Page 493

post #7381 of 12778
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinwayne View Post
Went to the original link just to make sure the contrast was tweaked (definitely looked that way, but wanted to check). The final product has a darker indigo shade than when it started out

nah not really man. i've seen NC's in person that looked about this.
post #7382 of 12778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Dog Day #49 View Post
nah not really man. i've seen NC's in person that looked about this.

But as another member pointed out, there's no way it can be that dark after 3 washes, 1 soak, and overall 26 months of wear.
post #7383 of 12778
That photo looks altered.
post #7384 of 12778
Guys, in your opinion, which A.P.C. cut would flatter me the most? : Here's me in a slim straight cut (I guess somewhat similar to NS): Me in a slim tapered cut (similar to PS?): (both are size 29 in Lee's) I'm looking for an overall slim fit. I don't want NS because of the flare, so it's between PS and NC. I'm leaning towards NC because I'm worried that PS will accentuate my big thighs. What do you think?
post #7385 of 12778
What's the best place to get some washed APC's? Most online stores just seem to have the raw denim.
post #7386 of 12778
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasec View Post
What's the best place to get some washed APC's? Most online stores just seem to have the raw denim.

where are u located? i believe the APC in NY has the washed ones last time i was there. let me know if u need a pair, i'll be glad to proxy.
post #7387 of 12778
Fahrenheit,
The NC actually have a small flair at the leg opening. The PS or NS would be better if you don't want a flair
post #7388 of 12778
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyfingers View Post
Fahrenheit, The NC actually have a small flair at the leg opening. The PS or NS would be better if you don't want a flair
From what I've seen, NS had a bigger flare than NC.
post #7389 of 12778
APC Madras PS 29 and 30 up in the B&S:

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #7390 of 12778
nevermind
post #7391 of 12778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
From what I've seen, NS had a bigger flare than NC.

Nah, I've had all of them and NC has flair NS is slightly tapered, PS is the most tapered.
post #7392 of 12778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
Guys, in your opinion, which A.P.C. cut would flatter me the most? :
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Here's me in a slim straight cut (I guess somewhat similar to NS):



Me in a slim tapered cut (similar to PS?):



(both are size 29 in Lee's)

I'm looking for an overall slim fit. I don't want NS because of the flare, so it's between PS and NC.
I'm leaning towards NC because I'm worried that PS will accentuate my big thighs.

What do you think?

Might be because of the angle + the tag throwing off proportions, but your legs look really weirdly-tapered in the second pic. I actually prefer the fit in the first one.
post #7393 of 12778
^ It's the angle. My right leg was taking a step forward so my knee was bent... Thanks for the comment.
post #7394 of 12778
Hey lads ive been planning to get a pair of APC's for awhile looking at the NS for the slim straight look, i wear a nudie Thin fin in w29 they are nicely fitted. What size NS should i get that would give me that nice fitted silhouette? No im not looking to go skinny.
post #7395 of 12778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trick1337 View Post
Hey lads ive been planning to get a pair of APC's for awhile looking at the NS for the slim straight look, i wear a nudie Thin fin in w29 they are nicely fitted.

What size NS should i get that would give me that nice fitted silhouette? No im not looking to go skinny.

=/ Nudie Thin Finns are pretty skinny, if you go TTS/ size down 1. If you don't, the waist is too big.

If 29's your true waist, try 26 in NS. If that's too 'skinny' for your liking, go up one, though the waist won't fit quite as right
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.