or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. - Page 391

post #5851 of 12778
After a week of wearing them, I finally feel really comfortable wearing my PS. I also got them hemmed so now it has approximately a 31 1/2" inseam. I think I am missing the excessive stacking. I probably should post pics for comparison.
post #5852 of 12778
I'm just curious, anyone who wears a size 32 in APC new standards what is your height / weight? I need to purchase a larger size in APC new standards due to my thighs out growing my current pair, I usually fit into a size that people 175lbs fit even though I'm 152lbs.
post #5853 of 12778
Should I get more cut off or do these look good? I usually don't cuff. This is my first pair of APC so go easy on me. Thanks!
LL
post #5854 of 12778
Don't hem them any more... I prefer more stacking than that already.
post #5855 of 12778
The jedi-outfit hasn't arrived in the webshop... I was so looking forward to looking like Luke Skywalker.

This really is an awful collection. I mean, it's been bad for a while, but this was a new low.
post #5856 of 12778
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattt View Post
Don't hem them any more... I prefer more stacking than that already.

Thanks for the input. I'm looking forward to what they're going to look like in a couple of months.
post #5857 of 12778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post
I'm just curious, anyone who wears a size 32 in APC new standards what is your height / weight? I need to purchase a larger size in APC new standards due to my thighs out growing my current pair, I usually fit into a size that people 175lbs fit even though I'm 152lbs.
6' 3" 192lb...they're tight but not nut huggers. They fit like they should. I swim in college so I have larger than average thighs, they are the tightest in the thighs, but a good tight.
post #5858 of 12778
I am 5' 10", 180lbs, muscular thighs from bodybuilding. I have a real 33" waist, and bought 33"s. They're too big now... shoulda got 32s. Gonna get PS 32s next
post #5859 of 12778
ohk, thanks. my thighs are beastly then because I'm 153lbs and I can fill a size 32 new standard
post #5860 of 12778
im 5'10" 150lb wear a size 30 ns they are not skin tight and just a tad loose at the thighs. I wouldve sized down to a 29 due to the stretch as my thighs aren't that big, only squat 80kgs or so. I would recommend a size 31 to you as these are vanity sized and also stretch.
post #5861 of 12778
I have a retired pair of NS (over 3yrs) and want to buy another pair.
The pair I currently have fits fine (size down 2), but my crotch is definitely uncomfortable and looking for a slightly looser fit in that area.

You think it will be okay if I just size down 1 for my next pair? Wouldn't mind a looser fit overall, but mainly concerned w/ my jewels.
post #5862 of 12778
How do Petit Standard cords fit in comparison to the jeans? True to size, or should I size down 1?

Thanks

Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram

Reply

Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram

Reply
post #5863 of 12778
Quote:
Originally Posted by triumphman View Post
I have a retired pair of NS (over 3yrs) and want to buy another pair.
The pair I currently have fits fine (size down 2), but my crotch is definitely uncomfortable and looking for a slightly looser fit in that area.

You think it will be okay if I just size down 1 for my next pair? Wouldn't mind a looser fit overall, but mainly concerned w/ my jewels.
Yea 1 size will prob work, remember they're gonna be 'whythefuckdidibuythese' stiff when you first get em. Also you gotta do us all a favor and post some pics of 3 yr old APCs...
post #5864 of 12778
Quote:
Originally Posted by triumphman View Post
I have a retired pair of NS (over 3yrs) and want to buy another pair.
The pair I currently have fits fine (size down 2), but my crotch is definitely uncomfortable and looking for a slightly looser fit in that area.

You think it will be okay if I just size down 1 for my next pair? Wouldn't mind a looser fit overall, but mainly concerned w/ my jewels.

Hey triumphman. Im new here but in a similar situation as you. My NS are almost a year old and from the feel of it, i think i definitely shouldnt have sized down 3 (between the 26 and 28 they had, i prolly should have taken the 28). anyway, from wut ive seen, sizing down 1 is fine especially if u wear a belt. although this will make for slightly more sagging and cause the denim to be more prone to crotch rips...so its ur call.

i hear a lot of people saying how their apcs end up stretching 3 or more sizes?? mine have only stretched about 1 size...maybe the material's changed in the past year?
post #5865 of 12778
Quote:
Originally Posted by srendam View Post
im 5'10" 150lb wear a size 30 ns they are not skin tight and just a tad loose at the thighs. I wouldve sized down to a 29 due to the stretch as my thighs aren't that big, only squat 80kgs or so. I would recommend a size 31 to you as these are vanity sized and also stretch.

I'm close to your stats, but I bought a size 28 which should be arriving soon. Are the size 30's you have a bit baggy or anything? I thought size 30 = actual size 32, which then stretches approximately another 2 inches to be a 34.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.