or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. - Page 150

post #2236 of 12963
Quote:
Originally Posted by kit99bar View Post
great so if I want it to sit on the part of my waist that is 32inchs in diameter, I will order a 29 which is really 30 which will stretch to 31/32 and finally sit at the right spot. I will err on the side of slightly larger than slightly small *crosses fingers that they fit well!*

I have about 5 pairs of jeans in size 30. My New Standards are a 28 though, and they fit perfectly. I didn't measure them initially but they're around 31 or 32 now, and I wear my jeans a little above my hips which measures 31".
post #2237 of 12963
get on the small side of things with apc, small side, small side, small side unless you want to have to order another pair in 6 months or a year www.hyrcollective.com
post #2238 of 12963
I just measured my levi stf which I feel are too tight in the waist and they are 16 across (originally 30x34). I think a final 33 would be perfect. thanks for the help guys.
post #2239 of 12963
My new A.P.C. New Standards I got today from Context. Size 30. What do you think?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1059576...th/2735818115/
post #2240 of 12963
Hey all, just wanna check what APC size would be best.

I am 32inch measurement 2inches below my navel.
My favourite pair of jeans measures 33.5" around the waist.

Should I get a 'tagged' 30 which is real size 32, and will stretch a bit more.. or?
post #2241 of 12963
^ You could probably do a 28 or 29, depending on how big your butt is.
post #2242 of 12963
Is it crazy to size down 3 for NS? I've found that my Nudie RRDS, for which I sized down two, have now stretched out to a point where they're slightly larger than I would like. But I highly doubt I could've sized down any more, those things were hell for the first few days. My point is, would I (at just under a 38" waist) be insane to order a pair of 32s? (My RRDS are tagged 34)
post #2243 of 12963
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohn View Post
Hey all, just wanna check what APC size would be best.

I am 32inch measurement 2inches below my navel.
My favourite pair of jeans measures 33.5" around the waist.

Should I get a 'tagged' 30 which is real size 32, and will stretch a bit more.. or?

What size are your favourite pair of said jeans tagged?
post #2244 of 12963
Quote:
Originally Posted by joel_954 View Post
What size are your favourite pair of said jeans tagged?

They are 29/32.
post #2245 of 12963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom77 View Post
Is it crazy to size down 3 for NS?

I've found that my Nudie RRDS, for which I sized down two, have now stretched out to a point where they're slightly larger than I would like. But I highly doubt I could've sized down any more, those things were hell for the first few days. My point is, would I (at just under a 38" waist) be insane to order a pair of 32s? (My RRDS are tagged 34)

Ry'on says to go on the small side for APC's. I was torn between 31 and 30. I decided to go smaller with some advice from the Denim Bar. At least 32's are in stock at a few places right now.
post #2246 of 12963
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohn View Post
They are 29/32.

Then you should look at getting some 27's. You want to size down 2 from your true waist size in jeans, not your measurement. I know it's confusing. I thought the same thing for awhile.
post #2247 of 12963
Quote:
Originally Posted by joel_954 View Post
Then you should look at getting some 27's. You want to size down 2 from your true waist size in jeans, not your measurement. I know it's confusing. I thought the same thing for awhile.

ARGH. But a tagged 27 APC is size 29 in the waist.. and might stretch 2 inches to make it 31?

My measurement is 32 in that area.. so is my stomach meant to be bulging?
post #2248 of 12963
Where can I buy the gray non raw APC NS online?
post #2249 of 12963
I'm smaller than you and I'm thinking about getting 29s! I want them to sit on the hips though, not 2 inches below navel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bohn View Post
ARGH. But a tagged 27 APC is size 29 in the waist.. and might stretch 2 inches to make it 31?

My measurement is 32 in that area.. so is my stomach meant to be bulging?
post #2250 of 12963
sorry for the x~post, didnt see this thread at first I went with a 30 but my true waist is 31 I tried to go down to 29 but my thighs just wouldnt cooperate (23 inches circumference), and I was just wondering if they would stretch out an insane amount in both the thigh and waist, or is stretching all relative to how tight they were originally? I am just expecting a slim fit, not skinny
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.