Agreed. I'd say 2-2.5"
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- *6/25 DROPS*Fs: Geller, W+h, Gitman, Ndg, Sda, Ov, Ervell, APC, etc. Last post on 6/25/11 at 5:48am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men: Official affiliate thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 2:49am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. - Page 825
Styleforum Top Picks
it's funny because I "had" the same jacket but UPS has lost my package. Someone, in california, is wearing my jacket while I'm waiting a god damn compensation from UPS. The jacket is also sold out. fml
Why are you, the buyer, waiting on UPS? Selling party is at fault. File a chargeback if they don't refund you.
In fact the jacket was too small so I decided to sell it (cash on delivery, so I never saw the cash), but UPS lost it, now they made an investigation and all, but it's taking very long. I've been waiting for over 2 months now. Now I can't buy a xtra large size because I don't really have the money and it's sold out everywhere i'm pretty sure! oh well! no varsity for me this year!
lesson learned, never EVER make business with UPS. They charge ridiculous amount for brokerage fees and visibly they are good at losing packages!
I tried on a pair at the APC store in NY a few weeks ago, they fit pretty TTS which was a surprise. I am a 9 in most dress shoes and 8.5 in most things Alden, the 41 was definitely too small and the 42 was about right. In between sizes with these can be tricky. If you are generally a 10 to 10.5 I would gamble and go 43, I think they would be just right. Good luck.
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › HD LIVE = Moldova vs Sweden live 1 minute ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › HDQ TV = Canada vs Guatemala live 2 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...