or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. - Page 798

post #11956 of 12686
I hope my newly bought petit new standard will stretch a lot and FAST! At the moment they almost fit like leggings on my thighs :-(. and I bought the bigger ones, size 34. Is there hope?

i'm not gonna wash them at all, ever... I've already bought some new standard a while ago, size 35, they were huge! Had to bring em to a tailor to narrow the legs and hem. After one soak (cold water during 1 hour) they shrunk a lot, lost 1-2 inches in length. I'm not gonna risk it again!
post #11957 of 12686
Quote:
Originally Posted by TauKappaEpsilon View Post

If I get a pair of NS and have them tailored the day I buy them, will that damage any types of fades I may one day achieve?

One thing to check with your tailor tho... if you ask him to narrow your jeans, he might not redo the selvage. I've lost mine. The stitching was not as nice after the modifications :-(
post #11958 of 12686


See those creases that I have circled. Are they suppose to look like that? Does it mean the jeans are not the correct fit. I notice my jeans are like that too when I wear them. Over time they have developed a slight fade where the creases are...not really a fan of this.
post #11959 of 12686
Quote:
Originally Posted by click here View Post



See those creases that I have circled. Are they suppose to look like that? Does it mean the jeans are not the correct fit. I notice my jeans are like that too when I wear them. Over time they have developed a slight fade where the creases are...not really a fan of this.

Doesn't look right I think. Can you wear your jeans lower? might solve the problem.
post #11960 of 12686

PNS look like they have a NS top block, but a PS everything else?  Could be why it bunches like that...also would probably go away as you break it in, like knee bags.  

post #11961 of 12686
It does go as why yours faded there if you mean a crease no idea. I had that after first wash its gone no creased fade either regular butt fade yes.
post #11962 of 12686
Quote:
Originally Posted by click here View Post



See those creases that I have circled. Are they suppose to look like that? Does it mean the jeans are not the correct fit. I notice my jeans are like that too when I wear them. Over time they have developed a slight fade where the creases are...not really a fan of this.

It's because he has a flat bum - same look as me in APC NS sized down 2 and Ervell jeans. I wish I had a bubble butt I'm working on it = lunges smile.gif)
post #11963 of 12686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keoke View Post

It's because he has a flat bum

Pretty much this.

For whoever asked, waist is 28, NC are 25, PNS are 26.
post #11964 of 12686
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlessphil View Post

I hope my newly bought petit new standard will stretch a lot and FAST! At the moment they almost fit like leggings on my thighs :-(. and I bought the bigger ones, size 34. Is there hope?

i'm not gonna wash them at all, ever... I've already bought some new standard a while ago, size 35, they were huge! Had to bring em to a tailor to narrow the legs and hem. After one soak (cold water during 1 hour) they shrunk a lot, lost 1-2 inches in length. I'm not gonna risk it again!

 

What's your usual pants size?

post #11965 of 12686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelotonia View Post

What's your usual pants size?

34 usually! I've decided to exchange them for new standard in 35 and have them tailored instead!
post #11966 of 12686

Is there a UK supplier that stocks PS's in low sizes? I have a pair in a size 26 but they haven't stretched as much as I hoped. I'm thinking of trying out a 27 & 28 to see what fits better, but if I order from the APC website like last time I'd have to pay to return a pair to France, which could get expensive.

post #11967 of 12686
Quote:
Originally Posted by T9P3 View Post

Is there a UK supplier that stocks PS's in low sizes? I have a pair in a size 26 but they haven't stretched as much as I hoped. I'm thinking of trying out a 27 & 28 to see what fits better, but if I order from the APC website like last time I'd have to pay to return a pair to France, which could get expensive.

How long have you worn the 26s?
post #11968 of 12686

Around 6 months now. They are black though, Do they stretch as much as the indigo denim?

post #11969 of 12686
Do apc bombers normally fit smaller than the tagged size? I'm wondering how this bomber fits, if anyone owns it here

I'm a M in most clothing but the measurements on this Large jacket seems like it fits as a M better....
post #11970 of 12686
Quote:
Originally Posted by conradwu View Post

http://uscheckout.apc.fr/browse.cfm/4,3379.html?nav=kanye

 

........ 

eek.gif  $120 for a plain white tee.   

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.