I guess all the talk from people on the forums about them having a lot of stretch over time made me kinda paranoid, uh?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- *6/25 DROPS*Fs: Geller, W+h, Gitman, Ndg, Sda, Ov, Ervell, APC, etc. Last post on 6/25/11 at 5:48am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men: Official affiliate thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 2:49am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. - Page 789
Styleforum Top Picks
No, sizing has changed from what I understand, at least for NS. Check Contextclothing's guide.
Well they are quite tight right now. My nutsack barely has any breathing room though it's not tight to the point where it hurts and if i suck my stomack in a little I can slide my hand inside my pants. The button beneath the main/first button is also hard to button. Is that a good fit? It's not tight to the point where it hurts or constricts movement.
Wedding tackle aside, how do the jeans feel when you are moving to full ranges of motion? Example: getting in and out of my jeep was and still is awful. With one foot planted on the ground, and my right leg "lunging" into my jeep left me with, and I shit you not, serious inflammation of my inner-thigh/groin area. It was a full two weeks before it calmed down. All the years I tended goal didn't leave me in such agony...
I ordered a pair of PNS in 34 and a pair of New Standards in 34. The pair of PNS went back because I couldn't even get my legs in them. The NS is a better fit for me.
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 21 seconds ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 47 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 52 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › San Francisco SF Bay Area Meetup and Trunk Show Hosted by Epaulet... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...