it stretches anywhere there is tension
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- *6/25 DROPS*Fs: Geller, W+h, Gitman, Ndg, Sda, Ov, Ervell, APC, etc. Last post on 6/25/11 at 5:48am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men: Official affiliate thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 2:49am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. - Page 760
Styleforum Top Picks
Dude to be honest, I think you should just get regular sized PS... They will fit a lot better than the NS's you are currently wearing and if you dislike the stacks just take it to the tailor but I'm not sure if you'll like the Rescues. It's all about the fit, if you're more of the loose guy go with the rescues but I think the PS's will look good on you if you size it right.
Seems like they only sell em at the apc online store
Anyone know how they differ from the other fits?
I have APC NS in size 25
PS in 26
NC in 26
Reckon I should jsut stick with a size 26 if I were to get the cures?
I terms of sizing with my current jeans I think I couldve sized down to a 25 with the NC but PS in a 25 are too tight and with NS i can fit either a 25 or 24
@chakmak, I'm gonna have to disagree with Vaio, at least in my own case. When I got my NS, I couldn't button the top button because I couldn't get them high enough up my thighs, so I was essentially trying to button around my hips. As a result, I did get a fair amount of stretch in the thighs, so that now they're perfect. I literally couldn't bend my leg past about 45 degrees in front of me because they were so tight. But I got enough stretch everywhere that, like I said, they're perfect. But that's just my case (big thighs, etc.)
Yeah I might just tough it out and see what happens. Curious though, you say they stretched to eventually fit perfectly. Since fit is pretty subjective, can you describe how they ended up fitting in the thigh?
yah i think you should tough it out. if these are your first pair of apcs you should wear them for a while and see what happens. there's no science behind the fit. everyone has different bodies and everyone has different fits. with that said, im on my 3rd pair of apcs and for me i size down 3 rather than 1. the thighs are definitely tight starting off (skin tight) but they do loosen up.
Thats good to know. My APC is tight on the thighs and I was thinking about selling them because of that. After they're stretched out wouldn't they shrink back when you wash them?
Anyone know if these are still made in Japan and do they fit the same as the indigo NS?
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 24 seconds ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 31 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros Japanese slim fit Japanese moto... 2 minutes ago
- › Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...