My waist size is around 30 inches
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- *6/25 DROPS*Fs: Geller, W+h, Gitman, Ndg, Sda, Ov, Ervell, APC, etc. Last post on 6/25/11 at 5:48am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men: Official affiliate thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 2:49am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. - Page 750
Styleforum Top Picks
I am wondering:
Should I size up 1 to accommodate the thighs and then worry about stretching in the waist region by wearing a belt with them?
How much thigh stretching (actual quantity) usually occurs with wearing these jeans?
Edited by Treaty of Versailles - 12/29/12 at 9:00am
FYI I wear a sz 30 and take a 29. 28 doesn't work for me, I can't button the top two buttons. I used to own a pair of APC NS in 28 hoping they would stretch enough and they never did. I am 6'0", 160 lbs. On the flip side, I owned a pair of APC in some other cut in size 30 and they literally would fall off of me. Hoping 29 would finally do it for an otherwise amazing pair of jeans. I would strongly advise against automatically going for two sizes down based on internet advice and trying it on yourself.
Edited by svelten - 12/30/12 at 3:06am
Any idea on what size to get for each cut and which cut might look better on me?
Any idea when the last time that sale was, and has it been fairly consistent in timing?
They announce coupon codes on their twitter and facebook accounts. I can't remember when they last announced them though. I do know they did one in the last winter last year.
Keep checking man, you won't be able to find a decent deal if you have no patience. Considering how eager you are to get them (judging by your posts in Sales alert and this thread) you might as well pay retail -10% buying from the affiliate at needsupply. I've been looking for a decent deal on them well over 2 or 3 weeks and it's yet to come in my size. Be patient, the deal will come!
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 4 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 20 seconds ago
- › HOT=Watch Azerbaijan vs Malta Live streaming 22 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › LIVE=Watch Israel vs Wales Live streaming 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › JOY=Watch Czech Rep. vs Latvia Live streaming 2 minutes ago
- › GET=Watch Croatia vs Norway Live streaming 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...