Yup, mostly to the office and when im out running errands. I guess it's an age thing...seems much easier to break in jeans when you're 18 than when you're 30.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- *6/25 DROPS*Fs: Geller, W+h, Gitman, Ndg, Sda, Ov, Ervell, APC, etc. Last post on 6/25/11 at 5:48am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men: Official affiliate thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 2:49am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. - Page 749
Styleforum Top Picks
Any input would be appreciated. Thanks
why not both? or yank it off ebay if it's too low (or set a reserve)? i always felt like there were tons of fees on ebay, but lately b&s has been a real headache for me with flakiness.
The context jeans are their faux noir model, basically the indigo model with black warp. The TBS pair has black warp and weft, and almost has a waxed look/feel, plus they're selvage and at least used to be mij. TBS pair is much better, imo.
I just got a pair of APC New Standard from boxing day yesterday. I ordered them in tag size 28 and they fit a little tight but does not agitate me. I asked one of the employees how much they stretch and she said up to 2inches so I'm wondering if I should size down one or not, thanks
What size is your waist? Usually size down 2.
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 7 minutes ago
- › SW&D Suits and Blazers Challenge VOTING Thread - Ends 4/4/2015 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) 22 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 26 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 35 minutes ago
- › World Wide Artisan Thread. 37 minutes ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 39 minutes ago
- › Management Consulting Discussion 42 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 45 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...