Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- *6/25 DROPS*Fs: Geller, W+h, Gitman, Ndg, Sda, Ov, Ervell, APC, etc. Last post on 6/25/11 at 5:48am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men: Official affiliate thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 2:49am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. - Page 741
Styleforum Top Picks
Honestly I feel like the rise would be a bigger concern, for some reason when I had PS's the rise was especially ball-busting, so much so that I ended up selling them. Just wasn't comfortable in terms of movement and etc.
Also I don't know if this will help much, but I currently have around ~21" thighs and theres no way in hell I'd comfortably fit the 31 (vanity sized, older runs) that I sold off when I was smaller (by around 15lbs) because I found it too tight back then. Depends how tight you want your APCs in the beginning I guess, they do stretch even in the thighs but it's usually not by a whole lot...
Edited by NotCrispy - 11/8/12 at 10:57pm
you should get a 28 or 29, maybe even a 27 because i've heard of some crazy waist stretching in APCs. the waist will stretch, don't worry about that. i'd go with the 28 becuase with 10.5 thighs, a 29 is gonna be pretty loose, unless that's what your going for. i wear 29s, my thighs measure about 11.25 and my PS are not even skin tight, still comfortably wearable.
i think that i would recommend size 28s. i'll measure my 29 when i get home and let you know where they are. my 29s are exactly like that for me, slight wiggle room in the thighs. i'll try to remember to take pic tonight and shoot you a PM
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 17 seconds ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 41 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 2 minutes ago
- › Tried on some jeans, which one do I look better in? (Still need help) 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...