or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. - Page 740

post #11086 of 12818

Do NC really flare out because that's the actually shape/cut of the jean or is it because it's more of a straight cut?  Like on my N&F skinny guy they appear to flare out since it's pretty much a skinny straight fit which is what I consider the NC to be

post #11087 of 12818
My PS. I've been thinking about getting them hemmed but was advised not to.

post #11088 of 12818
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitswes View Post

My PS. I've been thinking about getting them hemmed but was advised not to.

I don't think you need to

post #11089 of 12818

Divided in 2 pics lol but PS Sz 29.... was thinking of sizing down 1, doubt I will.

post #11090 of 12818

Where are people buying the PNS from? I'm looking for a size 30.

post #11091 of 12818
looking for NS, but where are the specials? thanks!
post #11092 of 12818
You guys just missed out, my-wardrobe recently had a 30% off code (now expired) that bought the jeans down to $105
post #11093 of 12818
Quote:
Originally Posted by click here View Post

You guys just missed out, my-wardrobe recently had a 30% off code (now expired) that bought the jeans down to $105

ummm... thanks?
post #11094 of 12818
rocking my old NC's today, i have neglected them for a few months for my newish PS and Somet jeans. I really miss them after trying them back on today.


post #11095 of 12818

Fades look great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-banger View Post

rocking my old NC's today, i have neglected them for a few months for my newish PS and Somet jeans. I really miss them after trying them back on today.

post #11096 of 12818
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-banger View Post

 


rocking my old NC's today, i have neglected them for a few months for my newish PS and Somet jeans. I really miss them after trying them back on today.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 


Damn nice fades! They look comfy as hell.

post #11097 of 12818
for those in the GTA, holts last call has a good amount of sizes of black raw new standards for 109 tax in
post #11098 of 12818
Forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere in the thread... I love my PS but don't really want to buy another pair of APCs, who makes a similar cut? It would be awesome if the taper was a little more agressive.
post #11099 of 12818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Marley View Post

Forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere in the thread... I love my PS but don't really want to buy another pair of APCs, who makes a similar cut? It would be awesome if the taper was a little more agressive.

Somet 008 - absolutely love mine to death. but are twice the cost frown.gif
post #11100 of 12818
anybody can suggest a retailer that's running discounts and or hemming services?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.