Check the sales alert thread - there's a discount code for TBS right now.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- *6/25 DROPS*Fs: Geller, W+h, Gitman, Ndg, Sda, Ov, Ervell, APC, etc. Last post on 6/25/11 at 5:48am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men: Official affiliate thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 2:49am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. - Page 730
Styleforum Top Picks
do you guys read? at all? the past pages have all been about how APC changed their sizing, it's not vanity sized anymore.
a few posts back just said TBS raised their prices.
If it weren't vanity sized, they would be SMALLER....not bigger....rage guy.
Hey folks. Just picked up a pair of 29s apc new standard... I'm usually a 32. I was going back and forth between the 29 and the 30. The sales guy at the shop really pushed for the 29s on me. I'm not so sure if they fit as I wanted them to. Too tight? The 30's had a bit of a higher rise it seemed. These definitely look like a lower rise. I have wide shoulders and no hips so I struggle with a good fit.
What do you all think? 29 ok for the work environment or should i exchange for the 30? (The depth perception here makes my lower body like tiny in this pic.)
I'm also a 32 waist, but I went with a size 30 (NS).
After a few weeks now, the waist fits fine if a tiny bit loose, but the upper thighs and crotch area are just snug. It feels fine standing up and walking, but bending down tying my shoes or squatting can be a bit of a challenge. My friend lent me his Note phablet this week to try out and the combo of the NS and phablet made it impossible for me to tie my shoes. lol
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Huntsman Bespoke Suits - Navy and Gray - Saville Row 37-38R 1 minute ago
- › Formosa x NMWA GMTO Operation Giacca Estiva Poll 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan