or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. - Page 705

post #10561 of 12859
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowk View Post

Has anyone bought the s/s 2012 summer noir petit standards? are they the same as the washed black petit standards listed on some sites? How dark are these jeans? do they fade at all?

I have these, different than the "washed black" I think. they are labeled as "jeans" but they aren't denim, just like jean-cut chinos. they are pretty dark, probably a shade lighter than my black jeans. fwiw I like them, just sized wrong.
post #10562 of 12859

Older noob here.  I'm about a 33 waist normally and looking at apc ns but am open if there are better suggestions.  I'm on the thinner side of a 'normal' build.

 

I'm looking for more of a trim fit but not 'tight' where I can still tuck a shirt in if needed.

 

Is ns the best option and if so what size should I try?  Will be buying online as there are no stores nearby.

post #10563 of 12859

Runn, google your question man. Every APC thread has the same question asked a million times. It's really not that hard dude. If you don't like the fit exchange them or return them.

 

I was looking through the apc thread over at hypebeast the other day and I couldn't believe all the freakin idiots...each page had at least 5 people asking about sizing.

 

Runn you could go back a few pages and probably find your answer on this thread

post #10564 of 12859
if anyone has the army parka from a few years ago in the purple colour in size small i will kop.

post #10565 of 12859
Quote:
Originally Posted by lckychrmsbboy View Post

Runn, google your question man. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Every APC thread has the same question asked a million times. It's really not that hard dude. If you don't like the fit exchange them or return them.

I was looking through the apc thread over at hypebeast the other day and I couldn't believe all the freakin idiots...each page had at least 5 people asking about sizing.

Runn you could go back a few pages and probably find your answer on this thread

101 Posts and already channeling the "vet" rage. Bravo, sir. nod[1].gif
post #10566 of 12859
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

Did you measure around the place where you wear your jeans or around your "true" waist, which is the narrowest point on your torso?

32" where they sit.

runn, i would go for a tagged 30 ns in your situation. should be a slim fit with room to tuck a shirt in.
petit standards have a lower rise which can make shirt-tucks difficult.
post #10567 of 12859
Quote:
Originally Posted by lckychrmsbboy View Post

Runn, google your question man. Every APC thread has the same question asked a million times. It's really not that hard dude. If you don't like the fit exchange them or return them.

I was looking through the apc thread over at hypebeast the other day and I couldn't believe all the freakin idiots...each page had at least 5 people asking about sizing.

Runn you could go back a few pages and probably find your answer on this thread

How do you google a question like that? In the time it took for you to be a not helpful SF poster you could have just told him to get an APC NS sized down 2/3. Give a man a fish he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish he eats for a lifetime. But these are all new men, so give it a break.
post #10568 of 12859
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68 View Post


32" where they sit.
runn, i would go for a tagged 30 ns in your situation. should be a slim fit with room to tuck a shirt in.
petit standards have a lower rise which can make shirt-tucks difficult.

Thanks.

post #10569 of 12859
Quote:
Originally Posted by runn View Post

Older noob here.  I'm about a 33 waist normally and looking at apc ns but am open if there are better suggestions.  I'm on the thinner side of a 'normal' build.

 

I'm looking for more of a trim fit but not 'tight' where I can still tuck a shirt in if needed.

 

Is ns the best option and if so what size should I try?  Will be buying online as there are no stores nearby.

 

i'm 33 true waist and 33.5 where the jeans sit... I wear a 29 NS and they certainly aren't skinny.  If i wore a 30 i would likely need a belt to keep from looking too hood.

 

iirc, the waist measured 31 when i got them, they are now 34" at the waist.  I can tuck an undershirt and and ocbd into them just fine.

post #10570 of 12859
Quote:
Originally Posted by runn View Post

Older noob here.  I'm about a 33 waist normally and looking at apc ns but am open if there are better suggestions.  I'm on the thinner side of a 'normal' build.

 

I'm looking for more of a trim fit but not 'tight' where I can still tuck a shirt in if needed.

 

Is ns the best option and if so what size should I try?  Will be buying online as there are no stores nearby.

 

I'd also try out the New Cure, It's a slightly slimmer cut. The only difference in the NS and NC for me is the leg opening. I lie my NS for when I'm wearing boots. But I mostly wear lower profile shoes, so the NC get more wear. As for the waist. I'm a TTS 32 in Levis, N&F, and other brands. --> A.P.C. I wear a 29 in NS and NC. 

post #10571 of 12859
Wait, so a 29 in NS = 31 and you're a 32 waist, so basically they have to stretch an inch to fit comfortably. Apparently these stretch like crazy, so do you end up having to wear a belt?
post #10572 of 12859
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmywinks View Post


How do you google a question like that? In the time it took for you to be a not helpful SF poster you could have just told him to get an APC NS sized down 2/3. Give a man a fish he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish he eats for a lifetime. But these are all new men, so give it a break.

How? Go to WWW.Google.Com, type in " APC denim sizing guide" or "how to size for APC's"  

 

But why have another APC thread with a million sizing questions when they can do the research themselves? And since everyones body is different the ONLY way he's going to know if they fit well is to try them on. If people who actually read the forums they would know to at least down size and not go TTS. 

 

I wasn't trying to be dick either but all the info out there it doesn't take long to find answers. I googled apc denim size guide and the 1st or 2nd link told you about sizing down. 

 

Runn, just make sure you order from a place that at least does exchanges. It would be best if they did refunds incase you don't like the denim. I ordered mine through AzaleaSF and if i remember correctly they do refunds..i know they'll exchange them.

post #10573 of 12859
Hey all, debating whether or not to order the new black garbadine trousers that just came out for fall 2012. Just wondering, if I'm a size 30 waist, do y'all think I should go for the Small or XS (especially if I want a slimmer fit...)?
post #10574 of 12859
Hey guys, so I was wondering the durability of new cures? I've had two pairs of raw mij 19cm diors and both of them ripped at the crotch area in about a year and a half (3-4 wears a week). I didn't size down in the diors and went with my true size of 30, the waist has stretched a lot and is really big on me, however the jean still fits really tight. My tights are pretty big and is probably the main reason I can't size down and still get a comfortable fit. I was wondering if I got new cures how would the crotch area hold up? I won't be sizing down because I'm sure they'll be way too tight. Anybody with experience with diors/apc that can help me out, it be much appreciated thanks.
post #10575 of 12859

doubtful it will hold up

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.