Can't tell from height and weight if your chest is a 38 or so you should get a medium.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- *6/25 DROPS*Fs: Geller, W+h, Gitman, Ndg, Sda, Ov, Ervell, APC, etc. Last post on 6/25/11 at 5:48am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men: Official affiliate thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 2:49am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. - Page 703
Styleforum Top Picks
I have a pair of size 30 APC PS that while fine I'd like a little more room in the thigh for my next pair, what is the thigh measurement on a new pair of size 29 NS? Context has APC PS as 11, I think 11.5 would be perfect for me.
The waist might be an issue though as the waist on my PS is perfect, would I have to size down to the point where my thighs wouldn't fit in NS?
They always ran tagged plus 2", there is confusion as to whether the sizing has changed (as indicated by Context, not sure if confirmed by ppl who have ordered from here) or remains the same (as experienced by ppl who have ordered from TBS).
APC Petite Standard.
Thanks, guess it's safer to just get measurements before ordering. If I want a regular straight fit that isn't too tight and I need a waist that ends up around 34.5" - 35" after all the stretching, should I get something that measures 33" to start or will that be nut crunching?
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 45 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Wyatt Motorcycle Jacket Brown Horween Horsehide Medium 4 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 4 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 5 minutes ago
- › Time-Saving "Rodeo Trad" or "Pimp Trad" tie! REAL FAKE DIAMONDS!... 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...