I've had them for about a week now. Hoping they'll stretch out and soften up since they're still fairly tight and stiff.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- *6/25 DROPS*Fs: Geller, W+h, Gitman, Ndg, Sda, Ov, Ervell, APC, etc. Last post on 6/25/11 at 5:48am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men: Official affiliate thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 2:49am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. - Page 685
Styleforum Top Picks
I would actually say at least $100.
You could get $120 if you find a desperate buyer.
I have some question today i try on APC Light petit standard and then it's price is 230 everything look like Regular petit standard but this jeans made in Japan In addition this jeans is 98% cotton but i don't know why this jeans is more expensive than petit standard because today i bought it after i wear it i don't like soft denim and this jeans can't fade so i think i wanna return and exchange to petit standard :D
so if anybody have this jeans please tell me what is advantages of Light petit standard jeans
if i remember correctly from back when I got my jeans, it took maybe a week of daily wear for the waist to be stretched out completely, but the legs took more like a month of daily wear.
I remember being stuck in this two-day weekend class one time (some 1 unit class so I had enough units to graduate) and I made the mistake of wearing them (only like two weeks old at the time). It was a very uncomfortable 6 hours.
they'll still keep the same silhouette, but they'll be more comfortable, hopefully.
So I just bought my first pair of APCs, 28 PS. I'm 5'8". I am not one who likes to stack my jeans I like a small cuff but that's it, does anyone here get their jeans hemmed? I don't know how the jeans will relax over time. I got a pair of Tellason's hemmed and they are ruined so I'm just a little nervous cause I've spent too much on jeans lately and I definitely want this pair to be awesome. The pics below are of the same guy and the jeans look as if the have shrunk a bit. Can I expect this to happen. The second pic is how I want them to turn out, but I'm afraid to do anything too early. Suggestions? Thanks.
You sure about that? Second pic looks like a woman
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 39 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 40 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › Paul Stuart black silk necktie 4 minutes ago
- › Cordovan Deer Polishing Bone from Hanger Project $36 4 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...