Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- *6/25 DROPS*Fs: Geller, W+h, Gitman, Ndg, Sda, Ov, Ervell, APC, etc. Last post on 6/25/11 at 5:48am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men: Official affiliate thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 2:49am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. - Page 683
Styleforum Top Picks
They don't look terrible in picture. They just feel a lot worse than I imagined. Can only get the top button buttoned."
this doesn't register with me...I'm a 32 in jcrew, 30 in RRL slim fit, and 29 or 30 in APC petit standard.
also, the top button is always the hardest button to close on a fresh pair of APCs, as that's the widest part of fly. I know guys at the APC store in soho who buy their jeans so that they can only button all but the top button, under the assumption that the jeans stretch enough to get the top button to close with what they consider to be a good fit.
bottom line, if you can button the top button, i think you'll be ok!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Also, the crotch is about to blow. I expected this, but not after only 6 months. I have worn them pretty hard, but still...
so I bought used apc petit standard sz 28 online. the seller said it's only been worn once without any alteration. when I measure them the inseam is only 30 inch. chance is the ex-owner has hemmed it without telling me or it's fake. what do you think? i never heard about fake apc though.
the thread: http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=11985460
In the above link that you posted, it very clearly states that the jeans were hemmed to a Size 30. So thats probably why the inseam is 30 inches.
its just because they're tight across the front, my new standards do the same thing, never bothered me though. I had a pair of PS that i gave away, that were sized up, and they didn't do this because they weren't as tight.
I think its to tight. Just tried it on the first time and I can only close the last button. I know it stretches but I think it won't be enough?
I usually wear 28 or 29, depends.. 29 in Levis, 28 in most nudies.. so I thought 27 would be a good idea for APC.
If its too tight, should I grab a 28 or even a 29?
hang in there, gonna end up perfect. Was like this for me with my pair of PS, the only negative thing though is that a crotch blow out is pretty much guaranteed within the first 6 months. I thought i was really careful with mine, but natural damages started to appear and one day, bam. It's fixed since about a month back now and seems solid!
In the process of getting my first pair of raw denim. Ordered size 29 New Standards from Mr. Porter and received them today, but they were way tight through the thighs (couldn't lift my legs up). Even if they stretched a bit, I think they are slimmer than what I'm looking for. I'm really thin and tall, and usually wear 30 or 31. I'm debating whether to get size 29 Rescues, size 30 Rescues, or size 30 New Standard. How much will the waist stretch out? Also, are the thighs much roomier in the Rescue?
Edit: The rise was also lower than I'd like on the 29 NS. I'm leaning towards the 30 Rescues at this point.
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 19 seconds ago
- › ((~+91-9680118734~)) inter cast marriage specialist in bahrain 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 3 minutes ago
- › KoX#####anderson silva vs nick diaz live 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › TUJO****anderson silva vs nick diaz live 4 minutes ago
- › RuBeL####anderson silva vs nick diaz live 5 minutes ago
- › ((~+91-9680118734~)) Black magic specialist in usa new york 5 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays