Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena, Engineered Garments and more -... Last post on 6/24/15 at 12:33pm in Streetwear and Denim
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 657
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9842 of 131354/2/12 at 6:36am
on another note, got a brand new pair of PS in size 28 this morning, sized down 3 as i'm looking for a skinny fit. as i wore them first i couldn't even get to the second button. 3 hours later, i can button it all the way up, but it feels tight... can i expect it to be more comfortable in a week or so? on my previous pairs i had only sized down 1 and ended up with sagging jeans after a couple of months.
and btw, i measured them as i got them out of the bag, size 28 measured exactly 28 inches at the waist, and not 30 like before. did they drop the vanity sizing recently?post #9843 of 131354/2/12 at 7:41am
Bought a pair of off white PS recently.
Very happy with the fit everywhere except length. I usually like stacking but this colorway only come in 32 inseam.
I bought them for summer use though, so maybe it's nice to not have excess denim when it's warm?
Wondering if I can pull off the ankle length since I'm tall. Bear in mind that they're prolly gonna shrink an inch after washing.
Should I go for longer or does it look ok?
Mostly gonna wear them with lo tops FWIW.post #9844 of 131354/2/12 at 7:47ampost #9845 of 131354/2/12 at 8:11amQuote:
What size do you take? I have a pair with like a 35/36 inseam that I've been to lazy to put up on B&S. waist is 31.post #9846 of 131354/2/12 at 12:49pmI have a pair of Levi's 511's that fit right in the waist - I ordered a size 28/32" and the waist has stretched to 29". I'm looking to get a pair of black raw APC's - Would I be right in ordering a size 27?
Also I'm thinking of getting petit standards - are these closer to the 511 fit than new standards?
Thankspost #9847 of 131354/2/12 at 3:11pmHas anyone experienced this problem with their apcs?
I sized down 2 and they stretched perfectly, but after a while the fly became like this. I don't know if it's normal and will look better after fading, but right now I think it looks pretty bad/easily mistaken for an open zipper. Most my other jeans are zip fly so I've never encountered this problem. Any suggestions on how to fix it?post #9848 of 131354/2/12 at 3:13pmpost #9849 of 131354/2/12 at 3:15pmpost #9850 of 131354/2/12 at 3:15pmwhy dont you guys wear belts? I never understood about people sizing down to squeeze themselves in like a sausage roll until I noticed many of you dont wear belts
and on top of that all your button problems lol
edit: pngwyn they look tighter around the hips in your earlier post, cant really tell if its too tight thoupost #9851 of 131354/2/12 at 3:25pmSo am I stuck with having messed up buttons? loool.. maybe a tailor could fix it?
I guess my logic behind not wearing a belt is that the pants are already fairly snug and stayed on my ass without one but seriously I can slip them on and off without unbuttoning them, they are relatively loose compared to some of my other jeans.post #9852 of 131354/2/12 at 3:43pmpost #9853 of 131354/2/12 at 3:45pmpost #9854 of 131354/2/12 at 4:27pm
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 5 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 43 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 1 minute ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 2 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 3 minutes ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › NYC Meet-Up Tuesday, July 21st 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...