me? no I got one size bigger than raw. the black jeans won't stretch as much as raw. If raw will go 1-1.5 size up after you wear, the black should be about half size bigger. that's apc CS replied me in email.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena, Engineered Garments and more -... Last post on 7/30/15 at 6:51pm in Streetwear and Denim
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 651
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9752 of 131643/16/12 at 3:33pmpost #9753 of 131643/16/12 at 4:07pmpost #9754 of 131643/17/12 at 11:10ampost #9755 of 131643/17/12 at 1:39pmpost #9756 of 131643/17/12 at 2:45pmQuote:
Do you mean that they told you to size up or that they will stretch to become bigger?
Nobody should size up these.post #9757 of 131643/17/12 at 2:55pmpost #9758 of 131643/17/12 at 8:36pmQuote:
FYI, I don't wear my black new standards nearly as much as I do my raw black pair, yet the seat and waist have stretched up to be about the same on both. Same happened to my black petit standards when I had them.post #9759 of 131643/17/12 at 8:48pmQuote:
Damn... I need to consider one more god damn time...
1st bought 30 ps raw n 31 ps black, bigger, since I'm size 30. Then thought I need to go to 29 raw n 30 black...
Now you mean even both 29 wont be troublesome?post #9760 of 131643/17/12 at 8:52pmQuote:
Ive been playing soccer a lot so have relatively bigger upper leg. Since I thought I need to exchange, I went to store n tried 29raw, just just button them. But I thought black is not raw so maybe I should get 30 in black.post #9761 of 131643/17/12 at 10:01pmpost #9762 of 131643/17/12 at 10:11pmpost #9763 of 131643/17/12 at 10:18pmpost #9764 of 131643/18/12 at 5:33ampost #9765 of 131643/18/12 at 6:45amQuote:
I'm in the same position Completely confused about both indigo raw and washed black sizing.... I wear a 28" waist in Levi's 511 (they streteched to 29") Anyone have any advice for APC sizing? I have tried emailing APC and other retailers that stock them, but have had different answers from every single one
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1527 Active Users (325 Members and 1202 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 seconds ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 46 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 49 seconds ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 54 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 4 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Feedback for my Dinner Jacket Ensemble 8 minutes ago
- › New Styles Added! Eidos Napoli Jackets & Suits - 42, 44, 46 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...