why does this happen and how can it be prevented?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 628
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9407 of 134212/14/12 at 2:07am
Those sizing down numbers are petty much just normal sizing down numbers...It ALL depends on your body shape and what fit you want. It is possible to size down 4.5 on NS. I'm hoping a local shop will get a restock soon so I can go try them on. Buy I was looking at possibly getting a size 25 or 26 in NS w/ a true waist of 29, I'm 5'6 and about 120 pounds.
There's a guy on sufu who sized down I think 4 on NS and has a great fit!!post #9408 of 134212/14/12 at 5:17amshown these before, crappy pics but somebody asked about relative fits so here you go. ns has a slightly higher rise, thigh is about the same, ps is a lot tighter around the calf.
measured waist =32"
(also, if anyone in the UK/EU wants a BNWT PS 30 drop me a pm )
Edited by robinsongreen68 - 2/14/12 at 9:42ampost #9409 of 134212/14/12 at 9:07ampost #9410 of 134212/14/12 at 9:38ampost #9411 of 134212/14/12 at 9:39ampost #9412 of 134212/14/12 at 9:46ampost #9413 of 134212/14/12 at 10:13ampost #9414 of 134212/14/12 at 1:36pmpost #9415 of 134212/14/12 at 1:37pmpost #9416 of 134212/14/12 at 5:39pmpost #9417 of 134212/14/12 at 7:06pmpost #9418 of 134212/15/12 at 12:31pmpost #9419 of 134212/15/12 at 3:33pm
Does anyone have the measurement on a pair of 33 NS. I'm especially looking for the front and rear rise. I've found conflicting numbers from all over.
My NS are a great fit from the leg opening down, but the rise is too low. When I sit my shirt comes untucked or my rear-end shows.
I'm looking for a jean with a slightly higher rise (front and rear). I'm thinking about the Tellason Ankara (eager to try Cone Mills denim). Does anyone have any other suggestions?
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?