why does this happen and how can it be prevented?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena, Engineered Garments and more -... Last post on Yesterday at 10:06 am in Streetwear and Denim
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 628
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9407 of 131642/14/12 at 2:07am
Those sizing down numbers are petty much just normal sizing down numbers...It ALL depends on your body shape and what fit you want. It is possible to size down 4.5 on NS. I'm hoping a local shop will get a restock soon so I can go try them on. Buy I was looking at possibly getting a size 25 or 26 in NS w/ a true waist of 29, I'm 5'6 and about 120 pounds.
There's a guy on sufu who sized down I think 4 on NS and has a great fit!!post #9408 of 131642/14/12 at 5:17amshown these before, crappy pics but somebody asked about relative fits so here you go. ns has a slightly higher rise, thigh is about the same, ps is a lot tighter around the calf.
measured waist =32"
(also, if anyone in the UK/EU wants a BNWT PS 30 drop me a pm )
Edited by robinsongreen68 - 2/14/12 at 9:42ampost #9409 of 131642/14/12 at 9:07ampost #9410 of 131642/14/12 at 9:38ampost #9411 of 131642/14/12 at 9:39ampost #9412 of 131642/14/12 at 9:46ampost #9413 of 131642/14/12 at 10:13ampost #9414 of 131642/14/12 at 1:36pmpost #9415 of 131642/14/12 at 1:37pmpost #9416 of 131642/14/12 at 5:39pmpost #9417 of 131642/14/12 at 7:06pmpost #9418 of 131642/15/12 at 12:31pmpost #9419 of 131642/15/12 at 3:33pm
Does anyone have the measurement on a pair of 33 NS. I'm especially looking for the front and rear rise. I've found conflicting numbers from all over.
My NS are a great fit from the leg opening down, but the rise is too low. When I sit my shirt comes untucked or my rear-end shows.
I'm looking for a jean with a slightly higher rise (front and rear). I'm thinking about the Tellason Ankara (eager to try Cone Mills denim). Does anyone have any other suggestions?
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 14 seconds ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 1 minute ago
- › True Detective Season 2 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...