why does this happen and how can it be prevented?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena, Engineered Garments and more -... Last post on 8/29/15 at 2:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 628
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9407 of 131922/14/12 at 2:07am
Those sizing down numbers are petty much just normal sizing down numbers...It ALL depends on your body shape and what fit you want. It is possible to size down 4.5 on NS. I'm hoping a local shop will get a restock soon so I can go try them on. Buy I was looking at possibly getting a size 25 or 26 in NS w/ a true waist of 29, I'm 5'6 and about 120 pounds.
There's a guy on sufu who sized down I think 4 on NS and has a great fit!!post #9408 of 131922/14/12 at 5:17amshown these before, crappy pics but somebody asked about relative fits so here you go. ns has a slightly higher rise, thigh is about the same, ps is a lot tighter around the calf.
measured waist =32"
(also, if anyone in the UK/EU wants a BNWT PS 30 drop me a pm )
Edited by robinsongreen68 - 2/14/12 at 9:42ampost #9409 of 131922/14/12 at 9:07ampost #9410 of 131922/14/12 at 9:38ampost #9411 of 131922/14/12 at 9:39ampost #9412 of 131922/14/12 at 9:46ampost #9413 of 131922/14/12 at 10:13ampost #9414 of 131922/14/12 at 1:36pmpost #9415 of 131922/14/12 at 1:37pmpost #9416 of 131922/14/12 at 5:39pmpost #9417 of 131922/14/12 at 7:06pmpost #9418 of 131922/15/12 at 12:31pmpost #9419 of 131922/15/12 at 3:33pm
Does anyone have the measurement on a pair of 33 NS. I'm especially looking for the front and rear rise. I've found conflicting numbers from all over.
My NS are a great fit from the leg opening down, but the rise is too low. When I sit my shirt comes untucked or my rear-end shows.
I'm looking for a jean with a slightly higher rise (front and rear). I'm thinking about the Tellason Ankara (eager to try Cone Mills denim). Does anyone have any other suggestions?
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 39 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › NO BROWN IN TOWN 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015