why does this happen and how can it be prevented?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena, Engineered Garments and more -... Last post on 5/23/15 at 1:56pm in Streetwear and Denim
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 628
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9407 of 131042/14/12 at 2:07am
Those sizing down numbers are petty much just normal sizing down numbers...It ALL depends on your body shape and what fit you want. It is possible to size down 4.5 on NS. I'm hoping a local shop will get a restock soon so I can go try them on. Buy I was looking at possibly getting a size 25 or 26 in NS w/ a true waist of 29, I'm 5'6 and about 120 pounds.
There's a guy on sufu who sized down I think 4 on NS and has a great fit!!post #9408 of 131042/14/12 at 5:17amshown these before, crappy pics but somebody asked about relative fits so here you go. ns has a slightly higher rise, thigh is about the same, ps is a lot tighter around the calf.
measured waist =32"
(also, if anyone in the UK/EU wants a BNWT PS 30 drop me a pm )
Edited by robinsongreen68 - 2/14/12 at 9:42ampost #9409 of 131042/14/12 at 9:07ampost #9410 of 131042/14/12 at 9:38ampost #9411 of 131042/14/12 at 9:39ampost #9412 of 131042/14/12 at 9:46ampost #9413 of 131042/14/12 at 10:13ampost #9414 of 131042/14/12 at 1:36pmpost #9415 of 131042/14/12 at 1:37pmpost #9416 of 131042/14/12 at 5:39pmpost #9417 of 131042/14/12 at 7:06pmpost #9418 of 131042/15/12 at 12:31pmpost #9419 of 131042/15/12 at 3:33pm
Does anyone have the measurement on a pair of 33 NS. I'm especially looking for the front and rear rise. I've found conflicting numbers from all over.
My NS are a great fit from the leg opening down, but the rise is too low. When I sit my shirt comes untucked or my rear-end shows.
I'm looking for a jean with a slightly higher rise (front and rear). I'm thinking about the Tellason Ankara (eager to try Cone Mills denim). Does anyone have any other suggestions?
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In... 6 seconds ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In... 11 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Thane 6 minutes ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Madhya... 6 minutes ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Patna 6 minutes ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Bihar 7 minutes ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Uttar... 7 minutes ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Gujarat 7 minutes ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Andhra... 7 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan