Just got around to emailing them today. Will report how it goes.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 567
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8492 of 1342110/12/11 at 2:38pmpost #8493 of 1342110/12/11 at 3:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by cinic
Yeah, that measurement was from several months ago. Just measured again, my thighs are 23 inches and my true waist is 34. Losing an inch off of my thighs makes sense since I did go through a cut... size (Click to show)They fit fine, imo.
Could use some good shoes...post #8494 of 1342110/12/11 at 3:17pmpost #8495 of 1342110/12/11 at 3:57pmpost #8496 of 1342110/13/11 at 11:28ampost #8497 of 1342110/13/11 at 7:41pmpost #8498 of 1342110/13/11 at 7:56pmCopped a pair of the made in Japan black selvegde jeans. I was gonna try to go up to a 31, but it felt loose in the waist already. Went with the indigo NS size. These things are still stiff as hell and I can confirm that these are a "washed" black not raw Despite the pricing... these things look so sickpost #8499 of 1342110/14/11 at 8:06ampost #8500 of 1342110/14/11 at 8:07amQuote:Originally Posted by Monza
Hey, I've been thinking about getting another PS, but I'm unsure about the size.
Here's a pic of my current jeans (PS 28, 1 month old)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Should I size down to a 27?
PS:Sorry about the shitty angle.
You could probably get away with 27. I thought those were NS when I first saw the picture, but they certainly don't look bad on you by any means. How's the waist feel?post #8501 of 1342110/14/11 at 9:58amI was in a rush the first time I tried them on so I couldn't really take time to talk to the reps or look at the tag. When I went to buy I tried sizing up and the waist was too loose so I just went with my regular indigo NS size. They've stretched out a bit since purchasing them and I believe they will continue to stretch with wear. As to what to wear... I'll wear them like any other jeans?post #8502 of 1342110/14/11 at 1:24pmpost #8503 of 1342110/14/11 at 1:27pmpost #8504 of 1342110/14/11 at 2:39pmQuote:
That's a question I have as well, picked up a pair of black Suface to Air on eBay and now have no idea what to wear with it. Red flannels are the only thing that seem to work?
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1640 Active Users (346 Members and 1294 Guests)
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 20 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 43 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 45 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Vast Oxblood Balmoral Boots, size 43.5 / 10.5 3 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.