Just got around to emailing them today. Will report how it goes.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena, Engineered Garments and more -... Last post on Today at 6:51 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 567
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8492 of 1316410/12/11 at 2:38pmpost #8493 of 1316410/12/11 at 3:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by cinic
Yeah, that measurement was from several months ago. Just measured again, my thighs are 23 inches and my true waist is 34. Losing an inch off of my thighs makes sense since I did go through a cut... size (Click to show)They fit fine, imo.
Could use some good shoes...post #8494 of 1316410/12/11 at 3:17pmpost #8495 of 1316410/12/11 at 3:57pmpost #8496 of 1316410/13/11 at 11:28ampost #8497 of 1316410/13/11 at 7:41pmpost #8498 of 1316410/13/11 at 7:56pmCopped a pair of the made in Japan black selvegde jeans. I was gonna try to go up to a 31, but it felt loose in the waist already. Went with the indigo NS size. These things are still stiff as hell and I can confirm that these are a "washed" black not raw Despite the pricing... these things look so sickpost #8499 of 1316410/14/11 at 8:06ampost #8500 of 1316410/14/11 at 8:07amQuote:Originally Posted by Monza
Hey, I've been thinking about getting another PS, but I'm unsure about the size.
Here's a pic of my current jeans (PS 28, 1 month old)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Should I size down to a 27?
PS:Sorry about the shitty angle.
You could probably get away with 27. I thought those were NS when I first saw the picture, but they certainly don't look bad on you by any means. How's the waist feel?post #8501 of 1316410/14/11 at 9:58amI was in a rush the first time I tried them on so I couldn't really take time to talk to the reps or look at the tag. When I went to buy I tried sizing up and the waist was too loose so I just went with my regular indigo NS size. They've stretched out a bit since purchasing them and I believe they will continue to stretch with wear. As to what to wear... I'll wear them like any other jeans?post #8502 of 1316410/14/11 at 1:24pmpost #8503 of 1316410/14/11 at 1:27pmpost #8504 of 1316410/14/11 at 2:39pmQuote:
That's a question I have as well, picked up a pair of black Suface to Air on eBay and now have no idea what to wear with it. Red flannels are the only thing that seem to work?
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 931 Active Users (142 Members and 789 Guests)
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 1 minute ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 9 minutes ago
- › BNWT Robert Geller Black Cotton Twill Casual Blazer 50 12 minutes ago
- › WANTED- ALL ODYN VOVK 17 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 18 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 21 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 21 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...