Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena, Engineered Garments and more -... Last post on Yesterday at 11:51 am in Streetwear and Denim
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 566post #8476 of 1313610/8/11 at 11:17pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8477 of 1313610/9/11 at 3:43ampost #8478 of 1313610/9/11 at 4:36ampost #8479 of 1313610/9/11 at 7:01ampost #8480 of 1313610/9/11 at 7:14ampost #8481 of 1313610/9/11 at 12:26pmpost #8482 of 1313610/10/11 at 5:56am^ can you report back if the new button works out pls?
i need some hemming advice please- my gf says these ps make me look like im wearing legwarmers. leg on the right is cuffed inside to where i thought it looked correct- this turns out to be 3.5 inches! leg on the left is just stacked. how much should i take off? (i am 5'10" btw). i think i might go in between and just take 2" off.
Edited by robinsongreen68 - 10/11/11 at 10:03ampost #8483 of 1313610/11/11 at 10:16ampost #8484 of 1313610/11/11 at 11:47ampost #8485 of 1313610/11/11 at 12:06pmpost #8486 of 1313610/11/11 at 1:50pmpost #8487 of 1313610/11/11 at 1:57pmpost #8488 of 1313610/11/11 at 2:42pm
Rescue fit question.
I've got some NS in a 33 (I'm normally about a 35 waist). At first I was concerned they were a bit tight, but they've loosened up nicely and I really like them and they're just about the perfect slim jean for me.
With winter coming I've been thinking about a pair of Rescues. I'm fairly broad on top with slimish legs, so with winter's jumpers and and boots getting dusted off I'm looking for something straight with a slightly higher rise to keep things in proportion.
I'm hoping that Resues are what I'm looking for? If the NS are good for me in a 33, should I order Rescues in a 33 also???
Thanks in advance, RSpost #8489 of 1313610/12/11 at 4:52ampost #8490 of 1313610/12/11 at 6:23am
size (Click to show)
They fit fine, imo.
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Button Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 12 minutes ago
- › GUABELLO ESQUIRE SILK LINEN BLEND BLAZER FOR BERNIE'S 14 minutes ago
- › Random Anime thoughts. 16 minutes ago
- › P Johnson MTM 16 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 18 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...