or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 155

post #2311 of 13589
i say a 29, take a look at context's sizing chart. 29 and 30 have similar measurements, i think you'd be safe with 29. it already has a 31in waist gives you room for 1in stretch.
post #2312 of 13589
yea i've been debating if it would be too tight on the thighs. How much can i expect them to stretch in the thighs?
post #2313 of 13589
search through the threads. some people have trouble going from 32 to 29 because of the circumference of their thighs. since you're worried about that, maybe a 30, would be more fitting...
post #2314 of 13589
to help your choice:
i'm 30 inchs at the navel and 32 2 inches below the navel and 33.5 at the hip where I wear my jeans.
I tried on a 29 NS at Barneys and they were really tight so I'm getting those and hoping for a good stretch
post #2315 of 13589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Say View Post
i say a 29, take a look at context's sizing chart. 29 and 30 have similar measurements, i think you'd be safe with 29. it already has a 31in waist gives you room for 1in stretch.

I'm usually a 32 and I'm barely fitting into the 30's. No problem buttoning them up, but the thighs are still pretty slim...
post #2316 of 13589
yeah i got a question, why did APC jack up the price on their new standard denim? Is there some kind of economy crisis in france?
post #2317 of 13589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamdog View Post
yeah i got a question, why did APC jack up the price on their new standard denim? Is there some kind of economy crisis in france?

when did that happen?
post #2318 of 13589
Quote:
Originally Posted by bach View Post
when did that happen?
they were $120 retail a year ago. sometime between then and now. i know, $35 is chump change to most, but i just wanna know the reason. even at $150 its still a good buy.
post #2319 of 13589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamdog View Post
they were $120 retail a year ago. sometime between then and now.

i know, $35 is chump change to most, but i just wanna know the reason. even at $150 its still a good buy.

show me the moneyyyyyy!
post #2320 of 13589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamdog View Post
they were $120 retail a year ago. sometime between then and now. i know, $35 is chump change to most, but i just wanna know the reason. even at $150 its still a good buy.
As Mauro explained before, the dollar has been taking a serious hit lately. Couple that with prices increasing on just about everything related to manufacturing and you'll see the buck passed on to the consumer. APC isn't the only company that's raising their prices, either.
post #2321 of 13589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Say View Post
search through the threads. some people have trouble going from 32 to 29 because of the circumference of their thighs. since you're worried about that, maybe a 30, would be more fitting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit99bar View Post
to help your choice:
i'm 30 inchs at the navel and 32 2 inches below the navel and 33.5 at the hip where I wear my jeans.
I tried on a 29 NS at Barneys and they were really tight so I'm getting those and hoping for a good stretch

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse later View Post
I'm usually a 32 and I'm barely fitting into the 30's. No problem buttoning them up, but the thighs are still pretty slim...

thanks guys!! i think i'm going to go with the 30s.
post #2322 of 13589
This might be a dumb question, but what do you guys do about the small pocket sizes? I always have my phone, wallet, and keys on me and the pockets in my NS jeans are almost too small. Has anyone had a tailor "upgrade" the pockets to bigger ones?
post #2323 of 13589
I haven't done anything about them. It's a bit difficult getting things out of them but I live with it.
post #2324 of 13589
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytix9 View Post
Im looking to get some NS, i am a 32 waist what size should i get? a 29 or 30? i can't make up my mind...

I'm a 31 at the naval and 32 on my hips where I where my jeans. I went with the 30's and they stretched out in about 3 weeks. When I first wore them they were able to button all the way up. Some say they guy them enough so the top button doesn't button. Now at 6 months though they fit great throughout.
post #2325 of 13589
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassmanpatsfan18 View Post
This might be a dumb question, but what do you guys do about the small pocket sizes? I always have my phone, wallet, and keys on me and the pockets in my NS jeans are almost too small. Has anyone had a tailor "upgrade" the pockets to bigger ones?

You'll just be pocket less for couple weeks. Everything should be fine by then.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.