or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 887

post #13291 of 13582
more than you know icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I'm in the process of organizing a get together actually so stay tuned (I'll PM you with details when I have things confirmed)
post #13292 of 13582

I guess the name is some what antiquated but the White Space is the area on the 4th or 5th floor of the Queen st Bay where all the contemporary labels are carried. $280 can't be right considering they were only $210 last season, I'd go in person and check the pricing. 

 

$75 for APCs now I think is rather unrealistic considering how mainstream they are. Just wait for Gravitypope to do their anniversary sale and get 20% off. They don't have the PNS but otherwise carry a good selection.

post #13293 of 13582

Yeah, crazy how theBay was selling APCS for 210 up until recently. Btw, theBay's expensive brand floor is called White Space? I dont shop at TheBay often.

post #13294 of 13582

Also , Dutl near noMad does 20% sales pretty often, like 3-4 times a year. Includes APCs.

post #13295 of 13582

Well that was the name introduced to me by the manager when they first opened and the name listed on the Veilance stockists page when the band was carried there. It was originally a pilot project for strictly contemporary label, but now that they're carrying Versace mainline and Balmain as well as relocated away from the white walls and floor, the name may have been dropped.

post #13296 of 13582
Quote:
Originally Posted by willy156 View Post

Dang, didn't know a lot of torontonians are here!
I'm from Toronto as well. I was actually at the bay yesterday and saw a pair of pns 31. I have a pair of ps in 30 and weird guy n&f in 31. Both pairs of jeans are on the right side for me from working out. I couldn't even get the pns in store over my hips and couldn't do up the top button. My ps in 30 at home have stretched out on the waist but the thighs and area around the glutes won't friggin stretch! Any ideas if they will? 280 is a joke btw
post #13297 of 13582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canhapa View Post


I'm from Toronto as well. I was actually at the bay yesterday and saw a pair of pns 31. I have a pair of ps in 30 and weird guy n&f in 31. Both pairs of jeans are on the right side for me from working out. I couldn't even get the pns in store over my hips and couldn't do up the top button. My ps in 30 at home have stretched out on the waist but the thighs and area around the glutes won't friggin stretch! Any ideas if they will? 280 is a joke btw

Do you think a size 32 PNS would fit you? I am size 31 in weird guys N&F and they fit me snug-tightish. And yeah, 280 for apc is a joke from theBay. go Dutil since they offer 20% off from time to time

post #13298 of 13582

omg my pns were shipped using Canada Post from Vancouver to Toronto. Supposed to receive them today (they were in east york by 10 am) but there was some sort of error and now the status is "Item re-routed due to processing error; Possible delay" since 10 am.. now I have no idea where my jeans are and when I can expect to receive them. wtf Canada Post..

post #13299 of 13582
I feel like some wartorn Canada Post vet here being like ah you kids and your stories, cute. I'm waiting on a $6-7K package sent expedited with tracking and it's been 2 months and they don't know where it is. I've seen some things man, and some stuff, you wouldn't believe. Every time I come home I check the mailbox man, every time. (said in the The Dude voice)
post #13300 of 13582

Jesus $6k equipment and no where found? time to stop complaining

post #13301 of 13582

Btw, know any places that sells Vegetable tan leather belts? Besides tanners good @ uncle otis

post #13302 of 13582
not offhand, but check websites for guys like Klaxon Howl and Dutil since it seems like something they'd carry,
and then I guess the usual Queen West places like Nomad, Working Title, Oliver Spencer, Sydneys, Gravity Pope, Jonathan & Olivia, Lost & Found, etc.
post #13303 of 13582

hey, I received my jeans today and I'm wondering if they're too tight and if I should size one up. I am usually a size 31 (sometimes 32 in diff brands) and I got the pns in 32. I can button up all 4 buttons fairy easily, but I got a butt and slightly larger thighs from lifting. The low rear rise (about 13") definitely makes me look like I'm sagging. And the jeans hug my thighs a bit. Hopefully these jeans stretch in thighs right? I heard some people stretch their waist by up to 3 sizes. Also, is there a difference between made in Macau vs made in Vietnam ?

 

Edit: I'll post some fit pics later 

Album: http://imgur.com/a/Id75m


Edited by willy156 - 10/27/15 at 11:09am
post #13304 of 13582
Quote:
Originally Posted by willy156 View Post
 

hey, I received my jeans today and I'm wondering if they're too tight and if I should size one up. I am usually a size 31 (sometimes 32 in diff brands) and I got the pns in 32. I can button up all 4 buttons fairy easily, but I got a butt and slightly larger thighs from lifting. The low rear rise (about 13") definitely makes me look like I'm sagging. And the jeans hug my thighs a bit. Hopefully these jeans stretch in thighs right? I heard some people stretch their waist by up to 3 sizes. Also, is there a difference between made in Macau vs made in Vietnam ?

 

Edit: I'll post some fit pics later 

Album: http://imgur.com/a/Id75m

the second phot definitly makes it look fairly tight in the thighs. It depends on the aesthetic you are going for though. Thighs dont stretch much, if at all. 

post #13305 of 13582
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutemelon View Post
 

the second phot definitly makes it look fairly tight in the thighs. It depends on the aesthetic you are going for though. Thighs dont stretch much, if at all. 

Thighs don't stretch? That sucks. I might need to exchange for a 33

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.