Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena, Engineered Garments and more -... Last post on 7/30/15 at 6:51pm in Streetwear and Denim
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 813post #12181 of 1316410/10/13 at 12:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12182 of 1316410/11/13 at 4:28ampost #12183 of 1316410/11/13 at 7:10amQuote:
1) Raw denim worn twice a week will remain "stiffer" than other non raw brands which are heavily washed before the first wear
2) Make sure you do a lot of walking / cycling in your jeans initially. Helps to break them in
3) The Self Edge guys say wash every two months or so (though I don't know if that takes into account less wear).
In all honesty it think there needs to be a better guide on how to approach raw denim for people that wear denim two-three times a week...post #12184 of 1316410/11/13 at 7:21ampost #12185 of 1316410/12/13 at 2:22ampost #12186 of 1316410/12/13 at 5:22ampost #12187 of 1316410/12/13 at 8:27ampost #12188 of 1316410/12/13 at 1:10pmpost #12189 of 1316410/13/13 at 12:57pmpost #12190 of 1316410/13/13 at 10:51pm
Is it true that Petit Standards size 29 and 30 have to same exact fit with the exception of the waist? According to context clothing's size chart that's what it says.
Tagged Size Measured Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Leg Opening Inseam 25 26 9 9.5 6.5 6 33 26 27 9 10 6.5 6 33 27 28 9 10 7 6 33 28 29 9 10.5 7.5 6.5 33 29 30 9.5 10.5 7.5 6.5 33.5 30 31 9.5 10.5 7.5 6.5 33.5 31 32 9.5 11 8 7 33.5 32 33 10 11.5 8 7 34 33 34 10 12 8.5 7.5 34
post #12191 of 1316410/14/13 at 1:06amQuote:
maybe they're just too small to begin with?post #12192 of 1316410/14/13 at 1:10amQuote:Originally Posted by FSH88Quote:
Mine too. Both pockets. But I do not think it has anything to do with the pants. My iPhone has sharp edges, and thats what makes the holes.
Anyway I have a 32 petit standard which fits really good. Been wearing them for a year now. But not exclusively. Then I wanted to try the Petit New standard and some petit standard in black. Both size 32. The problem is that these two new pairs are WAY more tight than the old raw blue indigo PS 32.
I know they need to be worn for some time to expand, but the PS was NEVER this tight. My ass cannot literally fit in the two new pants, and my thighs does not really fit in the pants. I can barely bottom them..
Why are the 32 PNS and BLACK PS so much slimmer than the raw indigo PS? All are size 32.
might be a dumb question, but have you gained weight?
alternatively maybe your indigo ps are from old stock (I.e. before they updated their fits)?post #12193 of 1316410/14/13 at 4:31ampost #12194 of 1316410/14/13 at 12:36pmdoes anyone know where the A.P.C jackets (varsity) are made? I sold my jacket but it's stuck at the us border because they f*cking need the manufacture address and how the fabric is made (woven or knitted). I called the APC customer service and they can't even give me the info...
How the hell am I supposed to know theses informations?
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1524 Active Users (289 Members and 1235 Guests)
- › Engineered Garments SS15 42 seconds ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...