Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 813post #12181 of 1352110/10/13 at 12:12pmpost #12182 of 1352110/11/13 at 4:28ampost #12183 of 1352110/11/13 at 7:10amQuote:
1) Raw denim worn twice a week will remain "stiffer" than other non raw brands which are heavily washed before the first wear
2) Make sure you do a lot of walking / cycling in your jeans initially. Helps to break them in
3) The Self Edge guys say wash every two months or so (though I don't know if that takes into account less wear).
In all honesty it think there needs to be a better guide on how to approach raw denim for people that wear denim two-three times a week...post #12184 of 1352110/11/13 at 7:21ampost #12185 of 1352110/12/13 at 2:22ampost #12186 of 1352110/12/13 at 5:22ampost #12187 of 1352110/12/13 at 8:27ampost #12188 of 1352110/12/13 at 1:10pmpost #12189 of 1352110/13/13 at 12:57pmpost #12190 of 1352110/13/13 at 10:51pm
Is it true that Petit Standards size 29 and 30 have to same exact fit with the exception of the waist? According to context clothing's size chart that's what it says.
Tagged Size Measured Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Leg Opening Inseam 25 26 9 9.5 6.5 6 33 26 27 9 10 6.5 6 33 27 28 9 10 7 6 33 28 29 9 10.5 7.5 6.5 33 29 30 9.5 10.5 7.5 6.5 33.5 30 31 9.5 10.5 7.5 6.5 33.5 31 32 9.5 11 8 7 33.5 32 33 10 11.5 8 7 34 33 34 10 12 8.5 7.5 34
post #12191 of 1352110/14/13 at 1:06amQuote:
maybe they're just too small to begin with?post #12192 of 1352110/14/13 at 1:10amQuote:Originally Posted by FSH88Quote:
Mine too. Both pockets. But I do not think it has anything to do with the pants. My iPhone has sharp edges, and thats what makes the holes.
Anyway I have a 32 petit standard which fits really good. Been wearing them for a year now. But not exclusively. Then I wanted to try the Petit New standard and some petit standard in black. Both size 32. The problem is that these two new pairs are WAY more tight than the old raw blue indigo PS 32.
I know they need to be worn for some time to expand, but the PS was NEVER this tight. My ass cannot literally fit in the two new pants, and my thighs does not really fit in the pants. I can barely bottom them..
Why are the 32 PNS and BLACK PS so much slimmer than the raw indigo PS? All are size 32.
might be a dumb question, but have you gained weight?
alternatively maybe your indigo ps are from old stock (I.e. before they updated their fits)?post #12193 of 1352110/14/13 at 4:31ampost #12194 of 1352110/14/13 at 12:36pmdoes anyone know where the A.P.C jackets (varsity) are made? I sold my jacket but it's stuck at the us border because they f*cking need the manufacture address and how the fabric is made (woven or knitted). I called the APC customer service and they can't even give me the info...
How the hell am I supposed to know theses informations?post #12195 of 1352110/14/13 at 1:26pm
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Currently, there are 897 Active Users (123 Members and 774 Guests)
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 2 minutes ago
- › £1230 NEW WITH TREES MAISON CORTHAY BROWN LEATHER ARCA SHOES 8 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 20 minutes ago
- › [BOMBER JACKETS] DOLCE & GABBANA, DIOR HOMME 26 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 35 minutes ago
- › [KNITWEAR] BURBERRY BRIT, DOLCE & GABBANA 36 minutes ago
- › S.E.H Kelly 42 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 44 minutes ago
- › Viccel.com socks 48 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding