Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 813post #12181 of 1342110/10/13 at 12:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12182 of 1342110/11/13 at 4:28ampost #12183 of 1342110/11/13 at 7:10amQuote:
1) Raw denim worn twice a week will remain "stiffer" than other non raw brands which are heavily washed before the first wear
2) Make sure you do a lot of walking / cycling in your jeans initially. Helps to break them in
3) The Self Edge guys say wash every two months or so (though I don't know if that takes into account less wear).
In all honesty it think there needs to be a better guide on how to approach raw denim for people that wear denim two-three times a week...post #12184 of 1342110/11/13 at 7:21ampost #12185 of 1342110/12/13 at 2:22ampost #12186 of 1342110/12/13 at 5:22ampost #12187 of 1342110/12/13 at 8:27ampost #12188 of 1342110/12/13 at 1:10pmpost #12189 of 1342110/13/13 at 12:57pmpost #12190 of 1342110/13/13 at 10:51pm
Is it true that Petit Standards size 29 and 30 have to same exact fit with the exception of the waist? According to context clothing's size chart that's what it says.
Tagged Size Measured Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Leg Opening Inseam 25 26 9 9.5 6.5 6 33 26 27 9 10 6.5 6 33 27 28 9 10 7 6 33 28 29 9 10.5 7.5 6.5 33 29 30 9.5 10.5 7.5 6.5 33.5 30 31 9.5 10.5 7.5 6.5 33.5 31 32 9.5 11 8 7 33.5 32 33 10 11.5 8 7 34 33 34 10 12 8.5 7.5 34
post #12191 of 1342110/14/13 at 1:06amQuote:
maybe they're just too small to begin with?post #12192 of 1342110/14/13 at 1:10amQuote:Originally Posted by FSH88Quote:
Mine too. Both pockets. But I do not think it has anything to do with the pants. My iPhone has sharp edges, and thats what makes the holes.
Anyway I have a 32 petit standard which fits really good. Been wearing them for a year now. But not exclusively. Then I wanted to try the Petit New standard and some petit standard in black. Both size 32. The problem is that these two new pairs are WAY more tight than the old raw blue indigo PS 32.
I know they need to be worn for some time to expand, but the PS was NEVER this tight. My ass cannot literally fit in the two new pants, and my thighs does not really fit in the pants. I can barely bottom them..
Why are the 32 PNS and BLACK PS so much slimmer than the raw indigo PS? All are size 32.
might be a dumb question, but have you gained weight?
alternatively maybe your indigo ps are from old stock (I.e. before they updated their fits)?post #12193 of 1342110/14/13 at 4:31ampost #12194 of 1342110/14/13 at 12:36pmdoes anyone know where the A.P.C jackets (varsity) are made? I sold my jacket but it's stuck at the us border because they f*cking need the manufacture address and how the fabric is made (woven or knitted). I called the APC customer service and they can't even give me the info...
How the hell am I supposed to know theses informations?
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1592 Active Users (388 Members and 1204 Guests)
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 10 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 31 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 3 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 5 minutes ago
- › Fit check for first pair of loafers 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?