Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena, Engineered Garments and more -... Last post on 5/23/15 at 1:56pm in Streetwear and Denim
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 813post #12181 of 1310410/10/13 at 12:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12182 of 1310410/11/13 at 4:28ampost #12183 of 1310410/11/13 at 7:10amQuote:
1) Raw denim worn twice a week will remain "stiffer" than other non raw brands which are heavily washed before the first wear
2) Make sure you do a lot of walking / cycling in your jeans initially. Helps to break them in
3) The Self Edge guys say wash every two months or so (though I don't know if that takes into account less wear).
In all honesty it think there needs to be a better guide on how to approach raw denim for people that wear denim two-three times a week...post #12184 of 1310410/11/13 at 7:21ampost #12185 of 1310410/12/13 at 2:22ampost #12186 of 1310410/12/13 at 5:22ampost #12187 of 1310410/12/13 at 8:27ampost #12188 of 1310410/12/13 at 1:10pmpost #12189 of 1310410/13/13 at 12:57pmpost #12190 of 1310410/13/13 at 10:51pm
Is it true that Petit Standards size 29 and 30 have to same exact fit with the exception of the waist? According to context clothing's size chart that's what it says.
Tagged Size Measured Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Leg Opening Inseam 25 26 9 9.5 6.5 6 33 26 27 9 10 6.5 6 33 27 28 9 10 7 6 33 28 29 9 10.5 7.5 6.5 33 29 30 9.5 10.5 7.5 6.5 33.5 30 31 9.5 10.5 7.5 6.5 33.5 31 32 9.5 11 8 7 33.5 32 33 10 11.5 8 7 34 33 34 10 12 8.5 7.5 34
post #12191 of 1310410/14/13 at 1:06amQuote:
maybe they're just too small to begin with?post #12192 of 1310410/14/13 at 1:10amQuote:Originally Posted by FSH88Quote:
Mine too. Both pockets. But I do not think it has anything to do with the pants. My iPhone has sharp edges, and thats what makes the holes.
Anyway I have a 32 petit standard which fits really good. Been wearing them for a year now. But not exclusively. Then I wanted to try the Petit New standard and some petit standard in black. Both size 32. The problem is that these two new pairs are WAY more tight than the old raw blue indigo PS 32.
I know they need to be worn for some time to expand, but the PS was NEVER this tight. My ass cannot literally fit in the two new pants, and my thighs does not really fit in the pants. I can barely bottom them..
Why are the 32 PNS and BLACK PS so much slimmer than the raw indigo PS? All are size 32.
might be a dumb question, but have you gained weight?
alternatively maybe your indigo ps are from old stock (I.e. before they updated their fits)?post #12193 of 1310410/14/13 at 4:31ampost #12194 of 1310410/14/13 at 12:36pmdoes anyone know where the A.P.C jackets (varsity) are made? I sold my jacket but it's stuck at the us border because they f*cking need the manufacture address and how the fabric is made (woven or knitted). I called the APC customer service and they can't even give me the info...
How the hell am I supposed to know theses informations?
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1801 Active Users (459 Members and 1342 Guests)
- › Things you just don't get 18 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 39 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 47 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan